Posts by robheavens

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

i have recently moved to a really rural village. i work in the local pub so im often walking through dark woods and fields in the dead of night by myself. i find it really nerve wracking especially when there isnt much moonlight, im constantly thinking tings will jump out at me. BUT i have never seen anyone around ever because who the hell is gonna wait around in a forest waiting for a 'victim'??

if so how did u feel on it?, did it work? was it easy to come off of it when u were ready to?
    ive been prescribed it for pmt but i am very unsure about taking it, just wondered what other people have experienced

i took prozac and citalopram last year each for about 6 months, i was being treated for a whole list of things that i since diagnose myself as an indigo kid
    aspergers syndrome (yeah right!)
    depression (sometimes appropriate)
    adhd (thats me)

the citalopram (anti anxiety) turned me into a fucking lunatic and whilst i was on it did some things that i regret and was generally out of control.

the prozac made me very relaxed to the point where i was so unaffected by everything my friends asked me to stop taking it because i was being so boring, also i totally lost any sex drive i had to begin with.

i do feel that the prozac did drag me out of a rut but i wouldnt advise being on it for too long.. i found it easy to stop just take one every other day for a few weeks

i havent been in 2 or three years, my dentists have always been a letdown, horrible injections and me generally being a wuss.
    i need to go, im sure there is a filling missing and my wisdom teeth are definetly affecting the alignment of them now, i want nice straight teeth..