No dickwad you do have be realistic about it.
That would be so cool though but it would cost you so much in petrol/diesel to get anywhere.
Not to mention if anything happened with that while you went out to Tesco or maybe to the local rally if anything major happened to that you would be well and truely fucked. Getting that towed home wouldnt be fun
Answer the question properly, you know what i means
OK...... no need to be rude.
1) I could legally drive it.
2) Insurance would be reasonable
3) Fuel costs would be reasonable
4) It would have an MOT
5) It would be likely to pass the next couple of MOT's with minimal work
6) The living area would be watertight or could be made so with minimal effort
7) Not arsed about fittings and fixtures but if it had them I'd rather they were easily removed so I could fit it out in a way that suited me with minimal effort.
8) It is faerie powered (Willing to put them through a grinder) to save on fuel costs and is the same vehicle as pictured in my first post.