Posts by mysticveg

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

The courts tend to come down heavier on the most unfortunate. If you shoplift from a large store, I doubt a member of the clergy would be rushing to the police station to plead your case.
    The priest is entitled to his opinion but to be honest, if I was faced with hunger I'd be knocking on the door of my nearest Church.
    Direct donations to the Church (not including legacies) come to around £460 million per year, while parish and diocesan reserve funds generate another £100 million.
    They can afford to feed plenty of people.

I love Skip raiding. I've got loads of stuff for my garden out of skips including a shower screen that covers my cold frame. I worked on the bins for 10 weeks holiday cover once and I used to take any empty bag to work to bring all the stuff home we 'rescued'.