Posts by trippy

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

Tis just what i need. :) i only just realised to day that it was approaching...as i was madly tidying my house...i've been all jumpy, wanting to make plans and do things, and then i discover...tis the festival celebrating the return of life and healing. tis cool. I'm only just starting to mark pagan festivals, so its really weird for me how they all are seeming to come just as i'm feeling the need of them. :)

Is anybody celebrating it? i'm not even sure quite which day it is....:o

ive been feeling the same, ive been restless & having a big clear out of clothes, books & spring cleaning as i went, theres just the garage full of crap to go & ive sensed spring on the way, i havnt been celebrating all the different seasons but i deffinitly feel it:hippy: