I will PM you x
Can you draw men as well as women?
Love it !
I'm a member of that forum, not much goes on there IMO, but great to read through all the old posts and stuff!
Yeah I never said it wasn't understandable. If people ask me what paints etc that I use in my paintings, I will tell them, because even if they do use that technique and materials it's still not going to look like my work. If that makes sense.
The reason I ask is because I don't wanna waste money trying things that aren't going to work, I haven't got the money to do it, so if I find out what I can use least if it turns out right it wont go all wrong.
I did find out she does use transfers, too
Thank you PlutoPete!
I love those tie dye throws, might have one in the future!
I haven't put all my stuff on Etsy yet, but I'm hoping to in the next few weeks. I have liked your facebook page, though :mrgreen: (From Cally's Creations!)
Yeah she has varied pieces, but the ones I was interested in doing similar too is painted glass bottles for flowers with my designs on.
I'm sure I'll figure something out, soon!
I'm baffled! Lol
I think plant pots would be a good idea.
This is the person that has inspired me to do some painting on glass - http://www.facebook.com/Pilfered1?ref=ts I have asked her for advice but she hasn't responded so I'm guessing she doesn't want to give away her secrets (if they are secrets!)
I know some of her things aren't glass so I wonder if she's using the same thing.
Never thought of that, good idea
I have looked online and basically found the same thing - I am a bit wary of glass paint because of how fine it is etc, I remember using it as a kid and being very frustrated with it.
I'd love to do some of my designs on bottles and candle holders.
Just a small question or two!
I've known someone to do paint on wine glasses and put them up for sale but I was just wondering if it'll crack/peel off?
If so, If I was to paint glass with acrylic and them spray it with a clear varnish would it protect it?
Thanks guys I love that doll sooz!
That is gorgeous! :mrgreen:
Here are some small paintings I've been doing:
Awesome tie dye stuff
Great idea... great pics too
I've been out of work since October, and you do start out only applying for what you want to do, but to be honest it isn't like that at all. There are more and more people out of work and less jobs. I've applied for over a hundred, had no interivews and a couple of replies but nothing else.
I've applied for jobs I don't want (office jobs, cleaners, etc)- thinking if I get one I can always look for one I want but I'll still be earning.
I've just started to try and set up my own business, it's the only way I could think about earning and doing something I enjoy.
I hope something comes along for you!
hippy living in the attic lol :mrgreen:
Will definitely give him a call tomorrow.. there's a new things I need to speak to him about, anyway.
That's cool x
Well where to start!
1) Fell asleep on my bed, woke up but felt paralysed and felt somone sit on the bed, heard them roll a cigarette so I thought it was Jamie, managed to move no one was there. I put this down to being sleepy/asleep.
2) Two keys go missing. The one was my house key and went missing for three weeks and returned to its usual place. Second was Jamie's Royal Mail bike key, looked everywhere for it, check his whole bag several times, he phoned work to say he'd be late, picked up his bag to go and it was in there, in the middle of the bottom of the bag. We put these two down to us being careless with things! Both keys were found within 12 hours.
3) In bed ready to go to sleep. I say good night, he says good night, then Love you.. and then we hear clear as anything 'yeah.' It was such a soft womanly voice, Jamie thought it was me, but it definitely wasn't me!
4) Running across the landing down the stairs and back up. Only heard this once or twice, when the kids (niece and nephew) have been staying over. It's never the kids though, Kaitlyn is a baby and William is always fast asleep.
5) Door to the living room banged open (this was also when the kids were round), I couldn't see it because the chair is behind the door so I said 'William go back to bed I'll be up to read a story in a minute.' Jamie told me there was no one there, checked on William and he was tucked up in bed reading a book.
I can't remember anything else other then those things. All of them could be coincidence. Jamie just tried an EVP session, there's a slight distant muffled voice we can't make out but we're not sure whether we've picked it up from next door or not lol I was relieved when I read it could be a fault with the cooker - I don't mind the paranormal but I don't want anything in my house.
This evening I went into the kitchen to find one of the hobs blazing full. I was quite shocked as I know I turned them all off after cooking and Jamie and our mate has been in and out of the kitchen all night and it definitely wasn't on.
At first I was scared as a few unexplained things have been happening in the house - but I googled it to see some people have said it could be a fault with the cooker (which I am relieved but still scared about!)
Feel a bit daft for thinking there couldn't be an logical explanation but there has to be!
Anyone had this problem before, and what should we do?
We've unplugged the cooker for now but still abit wary about it.
Two small paintings sold :mrgreen: Chuffed.
I got 50 for 99p at the 99p shop (if you have one where you are.) They have other card making things which are well worth the money, too
Beth I love that dress, the fabric is gorgeous.
I have done three new paintings tonight:
Thank you :mrgreen: So chuffed with them!
Been bundling postcards :mrgreen:
Car boots are great for cheap clothes and stuff. Most charity shops have put their prices up but not all of them, try going to the charity shops that aren't well known such as Oxfam and British heart foundation. They are so expensive it's unreal! You can get new clothes for thoese prices
I have been busy bundling postcards and making individual price tags for them and wrapping them in string. I think they look awesome, will post pics tomorrow
Thanks Starling, and love those Minimummy! :mrgreen:
I have mainly been painting these..
Fairies.. althought i've done some that aren't Fairies too.
I've also been quick sketching some ideas.. here's one...