Posts by Rowan+

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

no no no, don't use hair spray whatever you do! That stuff horibble and cus you can rarely wash em it will leave your hair all rank!
    'I'm in the same situe i find washing my hair with soap and vigerously drying to a matt and then donning a knitted hat really helps also loads of rubbing tooo,

Backcombing really damages them althought it does help?!

well my hair isn't curly{at all} but when i do wash it i end up with one huge matt, lol

someone else recommended just wrapping them and leaing it for a few weeks (under a woolie hat) Might try that. Got me a new hat today soo What not.!!

cheers for all your advice and you may even recieve a Pm if all goes sardine-shaped..

Rowan+

erm right-t-o, don't want any space mutants here please.

Gonna try the more laid back approach

*now furisly doing nothing, dreads forming*

All sound a bit well Girly too me [not being of that orientation]

Definatly reccomend it to a few G.Friends of mine,

*Edit

The Pursuit Of Oblivion looks good may have to place an order, only if you promise to pack it with a smile lol

So i was thinking of getting some dreads but not too sur if my hair quite long enought yet..

its probly bout 4''ish now. Do i have to wait longer?

know of the best way to get narliey dreads?
    any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

peace and love

Rowan+ :hippy: