Posts by spacemonkey

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

well its sad because of all them house and the green belt going to get knoked down and some of the people have lived ther all ther lifes. but im 50% a go a head on the expansion only because of the aeroplanes are geting more fuel efficient, aircrafts like the ( a380 and the dreamliner ) and less noise, and more and more people travel on aeroplanes now a days because of cheap flights to any where in the world.
    wher never going to win the government are to curped.:duel:

thx
    spacemonkey

17238 17239 17240 17241 17242 17243 17244 17245 17246 17247 17248 17249 17250 17251 17252 17253 17254 17255 17256 17257 17258 17259 17260 17261 17262 17263 17264 17265 17266 17267 17268 17269 17270 17271 17272 17273 17274 17275 17276 17277 17278 17279 17280 17281 17282 17283 17284 17285 17286 17287 17288 17289 17290 17291 17292 17293 17294 17295 17296 17297 17298 17299 17300

i put all dead batteries in the curbside recycling box but i uses chargeable batteries now but it depends on where you live like i live in stonehouse and i can put them in the recycling box but six miles away they don't take batteries and its the same council it makes no sens.

thanks
    spacemonkey

well the moon was masive a fuw weeks a go, it looked like it was a right next to my house door and iv never seen the moon that close befor i wish i toke a pic of it and i hope it happons agen so i can take one lol.

p.s did eneyone else see it.:boing:

thanks
    spacemonkey

i always get my mum to buy Ecover but she starts moaning its to expensive dose my fucking head in. she dosnt care about the state of the earth she care about work im the only green person in my house and i hate use non green cleaners i wish my famley would understand why i hate non green cleaners e.g. the ingredient's i cant evan read some of the words on the back, the fumes from some of them are another to get high off them (oven) cleaner:skull: and the warnings dont do this or that toxic harmful bad for wildlife il say no more. go green cleaners.

thanks
    spacemonkey

Quote from Sthenno

That's just ridiculous. Do you really think that less claimants will mean your taxes get reduced?! The percentage of our income tax that gets spent on benefits pales in comparison to the amount that gets spent on war efforts... and, funnily enough, the people who have enough time and money to effectively fight the real wastes of 'tax payers money' - such as war, the detention of asylum seekers etc. - are funded by... yep you've guessed it... jobseekers' allowance. The world is way too complex to view things in black and white terms of 'hard working' and 'lazy'.

well it works in germany so why not england :whistle:

thanks
    spacemonkey

iv been to the valley of the kings and thy discovered another tum when i was there i just wonted to help them but such a lot to see so little time but i think they should open up the tum to see who it is but leave them there to RIP so if you wonted to see who it is go to Egypt :D

thanks
    spacemonkey

why haven't the government fort of this (people with out a job and don't want one) why not give the lazy people four chooses :get a job, go in the army, work for the government cleaning the streets ..est or cut there money off so they will have to get a job [excluding the disabled and the badly ill that cannot work] so we people that work don't have to pay so much fucking tax.:mad:

thanks
    spacemonkey

Quote from Morelia

If you want to buy a camera take a look at purelygadgets.co.uk they have some of the lowest prices around. Also if i was only looking to spend -£200 id have a look at either canon or sony cybershot.

Hope the website is helpful!
    Andy

thankyou it did help but i still dont know what to look for megapixels or lens mm in a camera i want it so i can take random pic, wildlife

thanks
    spacemonkey

iv nearly finished my mum n dads back garden iv just got to finish the slabs around the pond and the waterfall, lay new grass put lost of wildlife loving plants but iv got one side of the garden finished and this year we had afe bumblebees lost of different birds and the squirrel which we feed. :D

thanks
    spacemonkey

cool i would love to have an allotment but i went to the local council and asked about it and they said there's a year waiting list but can take longer yadayada bahbahbah after that they toke my name and number. so I'm going to build a 5f by 4f raised bed in my mum and dad back garden so next year i can start growing my own organic veg.

p.s. to be go organic go to www.organiccatalog.com and have a look you can buy organic seeds and lots of different stuff.

thanks
    spacemonkey

Quote from John

Tis the same stuff, yeah :)
    Ever tried smoking it? :whistle:

lol i was thinking about it but il stick to the real stuff:angel: :hippy:

thanks
    spacemonkey

hi

so funny i gave my cat Jess some cat nip she went mad over it. she could'nt walk after it looked like she was stoned lol

ps shes ok now 15to20mins it took for her to come around:hippy:

thanks
    spacemonkey

makes me fell sick and so sad that the military government of burma can kill or lock them up the buddhist are peace loving thay don't whant a military government thay whant a civilian government or no goverment at all.

hope the buddhist win the battle ;)

thanks
    spacemonkey