Posts by Nephele

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

Welcome back, Etherea! Have a new name that’s an anagram:

Gwenevere Veia Heathdale

= Etherea having a wee delve

Welcome, Shadowwolf and Mr Fang! As my welcome present to you, I have new names for you that are anagrams of your original names:

Vlad Theodosius Wisewolf

Fleetwood Silvius Shadow

= Shadowwolf lives outside

Divinus Forestgleam

Mungo Ives Starfield

Vitus Sam Goldenfire

Vitus Leif Dreamsong

= Mr Fang lives outside

I used to go to a nudist beach on Fire Island (New York) with a friend. That is, until I got the memo about sunbathing and skin cancer. :(

I never really paid attention to whatever jewelry anyone might have been wearing, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed some dude in a cock ring if he was deliberately parading it in my face. It's not so much the cock ring that might have bothered me -- it's his behavior that I would have found disturbing.

Welcome, Yogibearish! Did you know that “Berish” is a Yiddish (Jewish) name? And it means “bear.” :monster:

As my welcome present to you, I give you a hippie name that is an anagram of your screen name:

Herbie Yisroel Forestmagic

= yogibearish from Leicester

From here to the padded room soon, it'll be soft all the way...

Anagram gal, hit me again please...

Try... dancing wind ( an old friend of mine)

Indica Dawn Ming

Danni Magic Wind

= I am Dancing Wind

Ok, a little steep for someone who earns what I do ( can't bring myself to mention money ) so I'll have to tie you up with litigation since that's in my old skill set:eek:

That sounds like Donald Trump. 8|

An anagram is a name, hard to copyright, here surrendered to public domain by your act of submission without request, renumeration or notice of documentation of prior copyrighting.

That sounds like Trump’s vampire buddy Rudy Giuliani. =O

The "character" I mentioned is however clearly fictional since druids likely didn't have private eyes ?

I wouldn’t know about druids’ privates... :shock:

Just kidding, my aborted legal training likes to surface after a hard night...

Stick to the day job. lol :D

its hardly going viral I know but since Stone Whitan got 3 good reactions in one night I've got him in an envelope ready for postal copyright now ( thin dude )

Too late. Since it's my anagram, I've already beaten you to the copyright. But I'll gladly transfer it to you for a mere $9,999,999.00.

Welcome, Want2shine! Have a hippy name that’s an anagram of your screen name:

Stone Whitan

= Want to Shine

Fear of spiders is very sensible regardless of gender -- and may have some grounding in primal survival instinct. There are spiders whose venom can result in some serious, permanent physical damage.

More anagram names for everyone who has already participated in this thread:

Cathriona Genequa Stardust

= TheConstantGarde Aquarius

Indrapramati Lotus

= Paul Administrator

Indrapramati: Sanskrit, meaning “protected by Indra.” Indra is a guardian deity in Buddhism.

Olethea Ree

= Etherea Leo

Olethea: variant spelling of Alethea, an ancient Greek word meaning “Truth.”

Begonia Rain Mimma

= Rainbomama Gemini

Raymius Superman

= Rumpusmany Aries

Spencer Moon IV

= Pencs Omnivore

Boopsie Jay Dancer

= Beadyjean Scorpio

Asia Fern Hendrix

= Hendrixfan Aries

Bebi Rain Lightgrrl

= Lightbringer Libra

Feofan Daydream Vision

= EnfysaDafaid Omnivore

Feofan: Russian form of the Greek name Theophanes, meaning “Manifestation of God.”

-- Nephele

StoneRoad, have some hippy names that are anagrams of your screen name. :)

Rosita Mondae

Sara Moontide

Adom Asterion

Adonai Storme

= I am StoneRoad

Asterion: Greek, meaning “star.”

Adonai: Hebrew, meaning “lord.”

-- Nephele

Interesting views.

What Paul said about cockney girls made me smile, because we have heterosexual married friends who came up here from London, and the gal is easily the most dominant of the two. She's a lovely lady, even though getting on a bit now, but if you know her, you don't cross her.

She is well know for bawling her husband out in Aldi or Lidl, with something like:

"Get your ass away from them men's toys and get over here, we got shopping to do!"

(This is justified to some extent, her old man has one of the biggest handyman tool collections I have ever seen; most of it unused, and some of it still in boxes!):D

LOL! This totally cracked me up! Reminds me of Susie from Curb Your Enthusiasm:

I think there's some truth in that, but personally speaking I genuinely don't get that kind of emotional very often -- excitement, passion, and anger yeah they're definitely part of me, but tearful, insecure, sad, and all those other things men are supposed to have difficulty with, well those things only come out in very extreme cases - most of the time I feel quite contained.

I guess hormones account for a lot of it. We women go through reproductive cycles that you dudes do not. :hippylove:

I think women are more emotional than men, whereas we have more practical energy -- not a hard and fast rule though as I can also think of several exceptions.

I think society allows us women to be more emotional. Men get often get ridiculed when they express their emotions. Except for anger.

I would understand him if he spoke in a few other languages :P

Plus, there's always Google Translate. And online dictionaries, for folks who have never heard the term "schadenfreude" before and think it's a German surname.

EnfysaDafaid, take your pick:

Pyramus Jeb Earthshyne

Sunberry Japheth Aymes

Thuban Seraphym Jersey

= brahstyrpmaheseyjneu

Thuban: Arabic, meaning “snake.” This is the traditional name of Alpha Draconis, the brightest star in the constellation of Draco the Dragon.

-- Nephele

PS to Beadyjean and Lightbringer: Thanks for the "like"!