Posts by Gizzypops88

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

OK wicked thanks for the advice pretty much common sense and what we been practicing already thank you tho. What about earning money or where do we get income from? aim to find work were we park up or how do we go about that side of things? She a brilliant artist so she has that to make an income on but I'm more of a builder manual labour, creativity isn't my strong point haha any advice on that side of things please?

Hi just wondering me and my partner are seriously thinking about living on the road but not sure how to go about it and loads of questions so reaching out to see if anyone can answer or give us advice... Firstly do we need to keep a house going as a base?? What do we do about address for dvla licencing insurance etc?? Any feedback be very grateful. Thank u