Posts by Changomartinez

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

I have to work this coming Saturday and spend Sunday recovering from the previous six days efforts.

That being said, I am planning a break in Morocco toward the end of November. Going to stay in Chefchaouen for ten days.

The last visit was in that town was 1975. Passed it many times since but never stopped there.

I have never been much of a contributor to any social website, this one included. But am glad to see the flag has been rehoisted and some wind is in it (innit)... The world needs more hippy (or in my case "old hippy ") unity.

My must have is breakfast, and that is usually, live yoghurt, cacao nibs, roast almonds, dried white mulberries, freshly ground linseed and at the moment fresh raspberries. Alongside that is freshly ground coffee, very very strong.