Posts by InventiveTIm

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

I grew up in tipi valley in south Wales ....left got married lived the "normal" life and it never felt right decided to live the way I wanted so we both agreed let's do this long story short my wife didn't cope and left...... I feel like an alien on this planet whenever I meet a fellow hippy and engage in conversation it always ends with me running away as literally everyone I've met friendship wise on that level is obsessed with drink and or drugs ......I've never been into either and find it very hard to relate to anyone stoned or drunk......are there any hippies out there that just appreciate nature for what it is and dont need stuff to warp their mind to appreciate it? Or am I alone .