Some solitary jobs from my professional field:
- TV / radio programme playout monitoring (basically you schedule the programme and watch if it's being played out correctly).
- Video editing (can be very creative and rewarding). Except don't go for news editing, that's very stressful.
- The guy who watches all recorded video material and writes down timecodes, scenes, dialogues ... (can't remember what's called).
- Technician for broadcast/transmission system - sometimes you can get a job on some remote broadcast/antenna site, where you get a small cottage to live in ... similar to lighthouse keeper.
- E-mail marketing (setting up and sending e-mail newsletters, analytics, sometimes requires writing and knowing some HTML and basic design skills).
- SEO, SEM, Social media
... and also:
- Remote area meteorologist, doing measurings and readings and equipment maintainance.
- National park warden
- Mountain trails maintainance (usually combined with duties of national park warden and nature preservation officer)