Posts by madrat

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

VERY DOUBTFUL MUSH, NOT ON A BANK HOLIDAY THIS YEAR N I DON'T HAVE SPARE HOLS FROM WORK TO BOOK OFF, HAVE TO SAVE UM FOR WHEN MY SON'S IN THE U.K.

LIVIN IN A FLAT, BIG MASSIVE BAPPOFF LIVIN ROOM, GREAT FOR THE KIDS WHEN I GET TO SEE UM BUT TOO MUCH ROOM FOR ME, TIME FOR A RETHINK ME THINKS, LIVED STATIC FOR FAR TOO LONG NOW, NO GREATER SPACE FOR ME KIDS THAN ANYWHERE WE DECIDE TO GO AY!

I AM OBVIOUSLY SPEAKING PURELY HYPOTHETICAL AND ANY COMMENTS EXPRESSED BY MYSELF SHOULD NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.... YES I STRONGLY SUSPECT MY EX HAS CONTINUED MY INPUT TOWARDS THIS SITE

AWAY FOR A WHILE, CAME ACCROSS THE SITE BY CHANCE AN FOUND THEM AS WAS THERE THEN WELL... CAN'T REALLY SAY NOW!!! WAS NOT SO LONG AGO I HAD PEOPLE TO SPEAK TO AND ASK ADVICE OF, ALL GONE TOO LOCAL FOR ME IT SEEMS, HEY MAYBE IT'S JUST ME THOUGH

was outside having a fag before an early night typing a story of my last arrest an would you Adam n eve it who pulls up two yards from me, looks at me n drives off.... Seems I'll never left be, bit worried now tbf, last time my boy came to stop I got grief, armed response round me old dears, luckily I managed to defuse the madheads so my boy didn't have to see it, fuckin riles me though

People talk about privacy, but considering the amount of info people freely chuck on social media about themselves, people really are not doing themselves any favours :insane:

had most local filth departments try n pop at me in the past upto at one point being accused of terrorism by military police lol, not as scary as it sounds though, ex married a squadie... Long story, no point me tryin to be covert though, cat n mouse for as long as i can remember. Really twists their melons now I don't do owt sketchy though lol.... Bloody dad en I! Lol

FEELIN A BIT SHITE GOTTA TAKE THE BOY BACK TO GERMANY IN THE MORRA, WON'T SEE HIM AGAIN FOR A FEW MONTHS, ANOTHER REMINDER OF THE EFFECTS OF THE UK'S FAMILY COURTS, DIRTY NONCE BASTARDS! TRYIN TO BE BRAVE AS USUAL FOR ME BOY LIKE, DESERVE A FECKIN OSCER THE POSOTIVE ACTIN TBF, YEARS OF SEEIN MY SON A FEW TIMES A YEAR AND THEY CALL ME MAD! LEAVE IT AT THAT FOR NOW THOUGH AY, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL :) DON'T FORGET TO KISS YA TEETH :) LOL

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

THE TELEVISION PROGRAMMES ARE NOW THE NORM! PEOPLE NO LONGER QUESTION THE OBVIOUS! PROGRAMMES ARE A TOOL USED TO PROGRAM! THE NEWS IS FAKE BUT NEED NOT BE, THE MAJORITY WOULD STILL BURY THERE HEADS IN THE SAND AND CRY AT EASTENDERS!

MEANWHILE BACK IN SUBVERT CITY....

IF ANY OF THOSE SEVEN YEARS WERE YEAR YOU WERE HAPPY YOU DIDN'T WASTE THEM, MAYBE YOU DIDN'T REALISE THAT THE JOURNEY YOU WERE ON WAS MEANT TO STOP WHERE IT DID, MAYBE TIME TO LOOK INTO WHERE YOUR NEXT CAN TAKE YOU, COULD BE IT TURNS OUT THOSE SEVEN YEARS WERE NEEDED IN SOMEWAY FOR MAKING YOU READY FOR A BETTER NEXT JOURNEY, MAYBE THE JOURNEY OF ALL JOURNEYS FOR YOU, THIS TIME NEXT WEEK NEXT NEXT NEXT MONTH YOUR WORLD COULD BE HAPPIER THAN YOU EVER DREAMED AND YOUR THOUGHTS OF THESE TIMES A RARE AND DISTANT REMINDER, DON'T GET ME WRONG I KNOW LIFE IS HARD BUT YA ONLY GET ONE CRACK AT SO MIGHT AS WELL TRY AN KEEP MOVING TOWARDS MAKING IT A HAPPY LIFE FOR YASELF :) AM I WISH I COULD LISTEN TO MY OWN ADVICE :) ALL THE BEST :)

HAHA FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN HIT BY A TRAIN, SORRY FOR MY MADHEADED RAMBLINGS :( LOL HAD A WORD WITH MESELF AN GONNA POP ROUND ME MATES FOR A BIT AN LET HIS KIDS GIVE ME A BEATING, EVEN GOT ME A XMAS TUNE ON WHILE I GET READY :) WELL AS XMAS TUNEY AS I GET HAHA, MERRY XMAS AN HAPPY NEW YEAR (XMAS DOES GO AGAINST EVERYTHING I BELIEVE IN THOUGH, GRRR FECKIN SLAVE FODDER!) HAHAHAHA
    CRANK IT UP YOU FILTHY ANIMALS! LOL

genuine mistakes happen, we all know that but once you have notified them that the transaction has been processed seems to me any further attempts in any way be it electronically or by way of co-hersing you to send forward a further transaction is a fraudulent act and the police (filth) should be called a report filed and an incident number given, i wonder just how many other people have sent a second payment and are still confused maybe too confused to question where the mistake is and monies gone? once ya have a crime number you can insist your banks fraud department also follow up the incident ;) ent all luck i ent doin a long stretch ya know :)

SHOULD NEVER OF MOVED BACK INTO A TOWN, TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF I CAN UNDERSTAND THE WORLD, I DON'T KNOW WHEN PEOPLE ARE TAKIN THE PISS OR IT'S JUST ME THINKIN THEY ARE SO I DO MY BEST TO NOT POP LIKE THE ANIMAL HAS BUT LASTNIGHT MY OLD FRIEND REALLY CONFUSED ME, FFS HIS NOW WIFE HAS SEEN ME GO WHEN I WASN'T IN CONTROL OF THE CAGE, I MEAN FFS WHAT COULD HE OF DONE IF I POPPED! STILL STRUGGLING TO IGNORE HIM IN THE CAGE MORE SO NOW THAN EVER, HE NEVER DID US AS MUCH HARM AS THE WORLD HAS AN HE'D NEVER HURT OUR KIDS, AFTER ALL THEY'RE HIS TOO, HE IS ME..... I'D LEAVE ME BE FOR TODAY IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME FOR ME THOUGH, REMEMBER LAST TIME! LET ME PUT FLOWERS ON MY BABIES GRAVE WORLD LET ME SEE MY MINI ME AN MY PRINCESS, LET ME BE DAD AN LEAVE US ALONE! REMEMBER THE RULES REDNECK! THEY ENT FOR ME THEY'RE FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD! SORRY, I AM TRYING.

I feel loved up! I can't thank you all enough for all the shit you have got me through. You are all amazing people and I wish you all the best in life. Love you all to bits! Xxxx

GOOD EGGS HERE SOME VERY GOOD PEOPLE HAVE GOT ME THROUGH SOME REAL ROUGH TIMES OVER THE YEARS, BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE, WHILE I HAD DEALINGS WITH MY SELF

I'm tempted, it's me and my 2 boys 1 and 2.5, next summer when I finish uni I'm buying some sort of vehicle, converting it into a tiny house (cosy on the inside and inconspicuous on the outside) and heading off on our travels. It's still in the planning stages but I've decided to go for it.

where's dad? and extended family?

CPN's are community protection notice that carry a standard 100 quid on the spot fine,dont require any prior notice or give you time to comply with any prior warning.

Theyre being used all over the country by councils for anything from leaving your bin in tbe street,having an untidy garden or being naked in your own garden to busking begging,being homeless or giving homeless people money.

Therefore theres strong potential for them to be used against us living mobile lives.

Do they apply in Scotland or is it an England and Wales only law?

QUICK EASY REMOVE OF NUMBER PLATES AN FALSE NAMES AN ADDRESSES GIVEN WHEN ASKED JOB DONE, GOT SOME NAMES AN ADDRESSES TO USE HERE TBF HAHAHA THROW THE FECKERS RIGHT OFF HAHAHA

Judge Lord William David Prosser

7 Randolph Crescent, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH3 7TH

Her Hon Judge Lady Leeona June Dorrian

Flat 1 23 Dundas Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QQ

Judge D.W. Smyth

Tullygowan, Tullywest Road, Saintfield, Co. Down, Northern Ireland, BT24 7LX

Child Support Agency Offices

BELFAST CSA

Great Northern Tower

17 Great Victoria Street

Belfast

BT2 7AD

BIRKENHEAD CSA

Great Western House

Woodside Ferry Approach

Birkenhead, Merseyside

CH41 6RG

DUDLEY CSA

Pedmore House

The Waterfront

Brierley Hill

Dudley

West Midlands

DY5 1XA

FALKIRK CSA

Parklands

Callendar Business Park

Callendar Road

Falkirk

FK1 1XT

HASTINGS CSA

Ashdown House

Sedlescombe Road North

St Leonards on Sea

East Sussex

TN37 7NL

PLYMOUTH CSA

Clearbrook House

Towerfield Drive

Bickleigh Down Business Park

Plymouth

PL6 7TN

csa-video-google.gif

TAUNTON CSA ( Sub Division of Plymouth )

Upper Floors,

Brendon House,

35 – 36 High Street,

Taunton

TA1 3NY

WELSH LANGUAGE CSA

Yr Uned Gymraeg

Post Handling Section

2 Weston Road

Crewe

CW98 1BB

WASHINGTON CSA

Durham House

Room M0801

Washington

Tyne & Wear

NE38 7SF

Janet Paraskeva chair of the child maintenance and enforcement

commission.

Janet Paraskeva, 17 Church Lane, Old Dalby, Melton Mowbray,

Leicestershire, LE14 3LB

…What hope 4 Family Justice?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCZmpJsnXr8v3AXDb72UnHif2_8nof79u2GvswbOGJEGZLCsLFDg

MINISTERS HOME ADDRESSES

HARRIET HARMAN MP QC

Date of Birth: 20-07-1950

1 Winterbrook Rd ,

Southwark,

London

SE24 9HZ

BEVERLEY JUNE HUGHES MP

Date of Birth: 30-03-1950

39 Marlborough Road

Urmston

Manchester

M41 5QP

JACK JOHN WHITAKER STRAW MP

Date of Birth: 03-08-1946

46 Hanover Gardens

Lambeth

London

SE11 5TN

DAVID WRIGHT MILIBAND MP

Date of Birth: 15-07-1965

22 Chalcot Square

Camden

London

NW1 8YA

TERRY ROONEY MP

Date of Birth: 11-05-1950

32 BUDE ROAD

BRADFORD

WEST YORKSHIRE

BD5 8LA

.EDWARD BALLS MP

61A Downs Park Road

Hackney

London

E8 2HY

TESSA JOWELL MP

Date of Birth: 17-09-1947

16 Raveley Street

Camden

London

NW5 2HU

P.S. HAHAHA AS IF IT MATTERS WHERE THE SHITE APLIES TOO PYCKE YA STILL TELL UM BOLLOCKS HAHAHA

ASKED TOO A FEW TIMES THROUGH THE YEARS CUZ OF MY HAIR USED TO BE WITH ME MOWY AN HEAD TATT AN LAUGHED IT OFF WITH THINKIN IT SUMMIT I'LL DO ONE DAY.... THEN THE EX BROKE ME..... :( ..... NUVA STORY FOR OTHER EARS THO LOL

Interesting article on the use of CPO's and their growing indescriminate use in some areas to control peoples behaviour.

May not be related to Brighton per se but still worth being aware these powers exist and how theyre being used in some pretty bizarre ways.Anarchy of arbitrary power..

NOT SURE WHAT A CPO IS, PRETTY LAGGERED BTW LOL, BUT TO THE CAMPERVANS BEING MADE ILLEGAL BIT IN BRIGHTON, DON'T THINK... (LETS PRETEND HERE THE LAWS WERE REAL ENOUGH TO BE FOLLOWED BY AND ADHERED TO BY A REAL SYSTEM AND IT'S CIVIL SERVANTS THAT POLICE THOSE LAWS HONESTLY... FECK ME COCA COLA'LL START DRESSIN THE FILTH COPPERS IN RED SOON HAHAHA) BRIGHTON JUST IN IT'S SELF CAN HAVE LAWS MADE FOR ONE AREA OF OUR SHITE NATION, DON'T GET ME WRONG HAVE NO DOUBT IT'LL BE TRIED AN GOT AWAY WITH UNTILL SOMEONE WITH THE MINERALS TO POP BACK AN SAY BOLLOCKS YA NUTTERS DOES AN KEEPS ON FA YEARS WITH IT, LIKE A COLD... FIRST SIGN OF A SNOTTY NOSE RAM SOME GARLIC IN YA GARGLE WITH FRESH COLD WATER AN SPIT THE SHIT OUT, NIP IT IN THE BUT LOUD ENOUGH TO BE REALISED AS A PAIN IN THE ASS IDEA FROM THE BEGGINING BEFORE THE COUNCIL DIG THEMSELVES INTO A PLACE WHERE THEY HAVE TO SEE IT THROUGH TO SAVE FACE .... JUST A BIT OF THINKIN FROM ME LIKE LOL :)

Ever since we got Daisy she has stolen small items of my clothing/that I have handled and either hid them in her basket or under the bed or buried the stuff outside.

I've lost a lovely wooden ring my husband bought me when we met, found another wooden ring in bits, my pens, underwear....:D...small stuff. Stuff I handle, touch or wear.

Daisy is strongly suspect.

HOW CONFUSED AM I RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHA

hello an i'm back to them as remembers me an sorry in advance to yous as is new to not remember me.... about as pc n polite ya ever know from me so frame the fuck outta it hahaha

I hate having to guess what presents to get my partners. There’s only so many axes a family can have. I do like makiing things for them, but hate the pressure of time restraints you know? Got the idea, the skills and the means, just keep putting it off until it’s the week before a Christmas and then I’m busy doing other people’s jobs. I give my partner gifts all year round. All this must have at Christmas is bullying and forced. I got handmade boxer shorts last year for Christmas and must say, they are wicked quality and the material print is something special. No one else will ever have a pair like them. I loved them so much I asked if she could make me another pair out of some psychedelic sperm type creatures on stretchy fabric for my birthday and she did. So 10 out of 10. She always says It’s hard to buy for someone who has two of everything, (Tools not cocks) but that would be cool if you could get a upgrade each Christmas or a different colour even. And if she asks me what I would like for Christmas, I just say good quality socks. :)

I hope you find your bracelet For Daisysmum, after 10 years it’s not nice not knowing where things disappear to.

WELL I THINK I WAS BIT MORE TAPPED WHEN I LEFT THIS SITE THAN I THOUGHT LOL, BIG MASSIVE SORRIES TO YOU I THOUGHT YA WERE GAY NOT THAT IT BOTHERED ME LIKE I DID DO AND ALWAYS WILL APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU TOOK TO HELP ME THE ADVICE YOU GAVE AND THE GENUINE CONCERN YOU HAVE AND THANK YOU :) ..... SO I GOTTA SAY... PSYCHEDELIC SPERM LIKE CREATURES ON STRETCHY FABRIC.... THIS CLOSE TO THE ROTHCHILDS CHRISTMAS HAS GOTTA BE A BIG ASK HAHAHAHA

FEELIN RATHER CACK N MISPLACED REMEMBERING WHY I DID 1 FROM THIS SITE, DON'T GET ME WRONG THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THIS SITE SO HARD TO LEAVE I WILL NEVER FORGET, SAVED ME ON TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT.... SOUL BREAKING REALISING WHAT I SHARED WAS GETTIN BACK TO MY EX.... IN NEED OF GUIDANCE AGAIN THOUGH I THINK BEFORE I DEAL WITH THAT (YOU THINK I'M DAFT SCUM AN I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE! FFS YOU KNOWN ME SINCE WE WERE KIDS, YOU CHOSE YA SIDE BECAUSE OF WHAT? HER BROTHER? YA SCARED OF HIM! OVER ME! HAHAHA!) OTHER WOBBLES THOUGH.... I CAN'T THINKIN OF MY FIRST BORN BABY GIRL, NEVER KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO HER WHEN I VISIT HER GRAVE :(