Worst pictures

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• As a species we are an amazing feat of nature and an incredable creature. However,there are still a lot of complete and utter disrespectful wankers out there.

I loved the story about six months back about the remains of a poacher being found in a safari national park with his poaching tools next to him and the proof that he had been attacked and killed by the rhino's that he was hunting for their horns.

This just solidifies my belief in Karma even more :-)

Its up to us good ones to do what we can and help others see the shit that certain twats are creating. I am optimistic for the future as the next generations are going to understand more clearly what needs to be done. It is never to late and there is always hope xxxx