Sharing My Land, Woodland And Resources in Scotland - Escape to Scotland and live Rent Free

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Hi Everyone,

I've just found this forum and pls kick out this post if it isn't allowed. I would like to advertise,,,,, However, if I should be in the advertising section, then please direct me.

I live in a beautiful croft high on a hill overlooking the Moray Firth in Scotland. The woodland is ancient. The land is organic, rich and fertile. The grounds were amazing but became neglected. I'm slowly bringing them back to what they once were. I'm growing food on permaculture principals. My nearest neighbour is one mile down the hill. But I'm only a short drive from a town.

I run my own successful little creative business and keep 3 mini horses and little pet dogs.

I have a secluded woodland site with a private road separate from the drive to my home. Private water supply and electricity on site. Wood is sourced from the woodland. There is also an area for food growing and chicken keeping although anyone staying is welcome to share my kitchen garden.

If anyone would like to site their caravan / mobile home / tiny house / whatever..... they are welcome to do so in return for around 5 hours per week in the grounds. The water is private supply and the electricity is included.

I'm about 35 mins drive to The Findhorn Foundation and a 5 minute drive to the coast.<3<3<3<3

• It is a perfect spot. High on a hill over looking the Moray Firth and the Mountains of Sutherland and Caithness in the distance.

There's also a 2 bedroom static caravan on site connected to services. It's around 15 - 20 years old and never been lived in. I use it as my little terriers quiet space when I'm working.

With a bit of TLC it may be suitable for someone good at DIY... of which I'm rubbish at!!!