US politics. Tim Scott South Carolina (For President) listen to his speach

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• By chance I watched Tim Scott Republican (junior Senator) speak about the failed police reform bill. For all of us this side of the pond, hearing of Antifastan, killings, looting, police and racial discord.

Take 15 minutes out of your life to hear why America is broken. Why they will see more rioting, deaths, fires and “who is making it continue”. In reflection we in the UK could find ourselves being played in the same way. If you watch it and it does nothing for you. I owe you 15 minutes. If it don’t prove this is a rigged game where BLM isn’t being “used” along with protest and violence.

ps. The 15 minutes will be paid in full during my lifetime. Hope you take Travellers cheques :)