Do black looters lives matter ?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Racism is real and cops do shit things, but rioting during a pandemic -- that apparently affects minorities more -- seems a bit bloody crazy.

My thoughts are that black lives do matter, but black lives do not matter to Black Lives Matter -- and maybe that's because they're actually a neo marxist pressure movement using race as a way of forwarding their agenda.

In the words of Malcolm X "The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

• This whole sequence of awful events is making a lot of noise at the moment. I wish I could say it was creating a whole lot of light too, but I don't see much evidence of that.

"All lives matter" is a trope. For me it's the same under these circumstances as straight people calling for "straight pride". "All lives matter" deflects from the actual issue that a significant number of people who look different from me leave their houses in the morning not knowing whether they will have to put up with "banter" or seemingly simple acts of mild or aggressive abuse. Unfounded accusations by members of the public who escalate a fear or a prejudice by calling out the police who call for backup when they decide a "suspect" is being uncooperative can make a situation go from 0-60 very quickly. All these things happen in a climate of fear because a person of colour is out walking their dog in the park, going for a run, driving to work or driving into a gated community as a consequence of their work. There are plenty of filmed examples of all of these. White people doing any of the above would be much less likely to incur suspicion.

Personally I don't get the looting thing, specially the whole shitting on one's own doorstep thing, but then I've never been placed in that situation where I've been so powerless that I could get caught up in any expression of my rage. I've been on the receiving end of despicable behaviour by the police, but that is not the same thing, it is not systematic towards me and not an everyday occurrence. It's not an excuse, but if we criticise those who engage in the looting, let's not forget that white folks have systematically raped, pillaged and ethnically cleansed on a far more massive scale.

Concerning racism, institutional or just plain everyday nastiness and prejudice, I have never experienced it and I don't think I get to define what it is. My place, if a person who has lived the reality of racist horror is trying to explain their experience, is to shut up and listen. Interrupting with excuses that we're not all racist and "whitesplaining" what is "really happening" piles on the hurt and confirms the fact that I haven't got a clue and I'm not ready to listen and simply accept that someone else is in pain. If I can't do that, I am part of the problem.

I am not well enough informed to be able to comment on Black Lives Matter, but I do feel very strongly that black lives matter and until they do all lives clearly don't matter.

I have never been able to accept a straight person's interpretation of what it means to be gay either. A straight person hasn't lived my life. I know what I have experienced. However, my white privilege allows me to wear a mask when I'm tired of trying to explain my reality again, again, again. I can only imagine the fatigue endured by someone who cannot walk out behind the mask of a white skin and always has to be on high alert.

• all bloody lives matter

Yes they do, but the BLM movement is about racial injustice -- it's a reminder that racism still affects many people's lives.

I don't agree with the marxist agenda of Antifa or the BLM movement, but it's not rocket science to see individuals and groups that use their power to enact on their ingrained prejudices.

• All lives matter. Even the lives of cops who have been shot and killed.

Why do all lives matter?

If your answer is because they do that's the way you were raised/ conditioned/indoctrinated then it's not your answer it's someone else's opinion put on you.

Actually take the time to contemplate it logically. They don't except to the individual concerned and those connected.

It's just more of society's suppressing humans true nature to minimise the boat rocking.

That boat needs torpedoing. I reckon other organisms that aren't parasites would agree.

• This women makes so much sense, I am sick people demonstrating during a nuts pandemic, ok most are wearing ppe, but shouting and overcrowding is a massive risk to spread covid droplets basicly,

and no race what ever colour creed social standing should have to feel the need to bow in front of another.

Of someone bowed in front of me if they or there families/ancestors had been awful to me or my ancestors i would feel so so uncomfortable it would be untrue, i couldnt watch or make anyone do that. no way

• Why do all lives matter?

If your answer is because they do that's the way you were raised/ conditioned/indoctrinated then it's not your answer it's someone else's opinion put on you.

Actually take the time to contemplate it logically. They don't except to the individual concerned and those connected.

It's just more of society's suppressing humans true nature to minimise the boat rocking.

That boat needs torpedoing. I reckon other organisms that aren't parasites would agree.

Can you be bothered to expand on this a bit?

I can certainly argue that lives don't matter but my liberally informed opinion would be that all lives matter.

I don't understand the mentality of looters but I equally don't understand the mentality of other capitalisers.

Please expand....

• I certainly wouldn't involve myself in such a close proximity protest in the context of covid but I'm not sure that people are wrong to do so.

I don't have to protest.... Nor do the protesters BUT they will be forced to breach isolation ideals to support gvmt and the rich.

UK and USA gvmt seem fairly keen on forcing individuals back to work and that displays obvious disregard for the lives of chatteled individuals.

We, they, me are forced to bow and be whipped into profitable endeavour.

• This women makes so much sense

I've been following Candace Owens for a couple of years now -- I disagree with a lot of things she says, but there's a sad 'intersectional' victim narrative infecting the left that only serves to alienate people who would otherwise be on the same side.

The modern left has lost the plot, unfortunately.

• Maybe the elites know we're going to have a Covid revival that will be much worse than the first time around. While it sounds conspiratorial, consider the weird infection parameters for this virus, particularly the asymptomatic, fully contagious and long incubation aspects.

I don't mean to suggest that I'm so well informed, but the misses runs a rural hospital as the head nurse and has 15 Covid patients and 11 unconfirmed. She seems to know her stuff and this stuff is really bad (not that I have to tell folks in the UK about that).

But what if a big resource push is needed to weather the next wave of this shit? Would they tell the rest of us? Unlikely. Instead, they'll pack us back into the trains, buses and cubicles to score the maximum take so they're prepared when the lockdown returns for up to a year.

We won't have street riots by that point, we'll have freakin Mad Max.

I'm buying extra tuna and I picked up some salt, lye and plywood sized for my windows (just in case). I suggest a healthy stock of liquor, disinfectants and soap. I'm getting a Y2K vibe from everyone these days.

• Thanks for posting that Prepper It took her a while to get into her stride, but I thought much of what she said from the statistics (assuming they are correct) onwards made a point and was interesting. I may have said before that I don't generally subscribe to heroes. They are only people like the rest of us and invariably fail just as spectacularly as the rest of us can. For this reason I have made no comment on the victim. The murderer, though, needs to be held fully accountable. This also means that the systematic failures that allowed him to kill Mr Floyd in front of the other members of his tribe (ie other police officers) should be fully investigated and addressed. However, we are where we are and a myth is apparently being created at speed. An effective media machine can change the narrative - ask Jesus. Heroes become appropriated and turned into figureheads. Follow the money.

I don't know anything about Candace Owens, but I may look to see if she has other things to say because she is articulate and can construct an argument. I still think she has over-simplified her main burden and she appears not to take into account inequity and the relationships between power and powerlessness, but I do take the point about not assuming someone, by the nature of their appearance is immediately a victim.

• Why do all lives matter?

It’s hard for me to put into words without rambling. My post was with regards to the lack of consideration for those cops killed “during these protests riots,” further senseless deaths.

I wasn’t raised with the support of strong views either way. My father held racist opinions towards “blacks”, and yet I didn’t meet a black person in the flesh until I was 16. When I encountered a visiting South African Mines manager down the coal mine. My dad was the kind of guy who gave me a good hiding for getting caught, but not for the stealing. My mother never had a bad word for anyone, although she stood up to a group of football hooligans beating the crap out of a individual (rival supporter) in the bus station in the 1970’s while others turned away or feared for their own safety.

I stand by what “I’ve established to be my opinion” All lives matter to someone, so collectively “all lives matter”. I refuse to be muffled by the narrative “only blacks are suffering from racism or victimisation”. It depends where your standing in the world, to wether your skin colour, ethnicity, religion or political persuasion, might cause concern to the individuals and to what type and the extent the prejudice, hated, brutality they are exposed.
    Try being white minority in any ghetto or a member of Falun Gong in China, a Gypsy in parts of Europe. Hatred and victimisation is widespread throughout the world. Perpetuated by all skin colours of most ethnicities.

I see struggle in all walks of life, Gypsy, Asian, Muslim, Black, White, Gay, Straight. So I don’t consider Black lives to be of any more importance. Hatred and intolerance should be called out as the problem, not skin colour.

• I think it all hinges on the use of the word matter.

The western societies in general try to instil a pro sanctity of human life attitude in their citizens to the point that any loss should be felt as a negative by the collective as opposed to just the interested parties, the big religions do so to.

I think that the various organizations pushing black,trans,LGBTQ and whatever lives and agendas matter are also insisting it's the collective that should care which I think is unaturual and unrealistic.

Technically, yes all lives matter to certain individuals and groupings but that is not the context being used by those pushing their agendas.

Individual,family,village,town,county,country, all represent a scale of loyalty which is usually given because it proves advantageous on a sliding scale but caring about the lives of the masses of an overpopulated world which most will have no contact with and pollutes the planet further is a construct of those who's agenda it suits. It flies against evolutionary instincts as its patently obvious that a global collective is not presently or possible ever going to be available for the genuine benefit of all.

If the protesters chanted black lives matter to them as an individual and adjusted their poster literature accordingly that would be fine. But they're after universal submission to their cause which to me means their talking bollocks and can fuck off.

• What kind of a question is this ? all lives matter, even those of looters. I don't think that looters are from another planet, they are just petty thieves and thieves usually come from poorness that is born more often than not out of discrimination and social oppression. Also I think it is quite obvious -at least to me- that sacrificing life to protect property is just a ferocious remain of those ages when thieves were hanged and I'm not surprised that in a fundamentally semi barbaric society like the USA many would be glad to see looters - and everyone else suspected to be, mainly if black - shot dead on the streets by the army. It's not like looting and mugging people while taking advantage from a natural disaster like an earthquake , those kind of people are called jackals and sharks for a reason. Even looting can have a political meaning in the context of an uprising, I am pushing boundaries here and I know this, but people who use a calamity and the ensuing distress to predate are disgusting and don't deserve much pity. Those who break stuff and steal during a revolt... it is more complicated. It may get political. However i am very sure that most of the outrage because of looting is just a blanket trumpist argument to throw shit at the protesters, at large , labelling anyone who takes a part in that as "scum, thug, lowlife, terrorist" etc. I say that the responsibility for everything is on the heads of the cops and the government. And if the protest involves a degree of unlawfulness, well revolution have always been unlawful acts. The pigs are lucky that the protesters, given the attitude of americans, are not shooting back volleys of live, lead gunfire in response to charges and tear gas. In all honesty, fuck the oinkers.

They should beglad that they are not in Mexico - look how mexicans deal with the cops during a revolt about police murder

• Why do we say fuck the police, amoung the police there a group of people who at the moment daily get shouted at by possible infected crowds, spat at and the risk of being shot at and killed to try and let people demonstrate peacefully while there president tells them to let rip,

So ok we go from here no cops, in new york and london, what do we get more covid spread, more looting fires shooting gang turf shootings drug gangs,

I feel sorry for cops at the moment the nhs are being labelled heros while the cops trying to in a soft and hard way trying to stop the spread of a virus and let people have a normal life,

while they are now being labeled the bad guys, it must rankle piss off and burn out an already stretched police force

No one anywhere has really said during the lockdown thankyou to cops, but they have been there on another dangerous front line trying to stop dickheads putting lives in danger.

I hated cops as a young lad now i respect them, i kind of get the fear bame comunities get from cops, as a lad i got in scrapes, and had a fast car and was paranoid of cops, if i was black i guess that would be worse.

but saying fkk the police is mental, they make that line in the sand they stop hopefully terrorism, muggings, shootings, burglary, domestic abuse, all abuse.

basicly there that line that stops conflict hopefully, unfortuntly as with institutionisation some get corrupted loose there rag, and in this case commit murder,

Has anyone ever looked into the cops life? maybe the lives he saved the bad people he put away the scum he took off the streets white or black nope he s basicly bad yet the man in custody probably killed more innocent people in his lifetime.

The cop snapped he d had enough maybe he was racially motivated to kill a man who knows he will and should get jail, and it will be hell for him being a cop inside as well.

• I hated cops as a young lad now i respect them, i kind of get the fear bame comunities get from cops, as a lad i got in scrapes, and had a fast car and was paranoid of cops, if i was black i guess that would be worse.

Same here. When I was younger cops seemed to be attracted to me, especially whilst driving. I've had plenty of them pull crap on me. Granted, I drove too fast (in a red car) and smoked a lot of aromatic appetite stimulants.

These days I still avoid the cops. But mainly because any encounter I have with them seems to cost me money.

What I can't imagine is the idea of getting into a hostile exchange with a cop. There's no way I'll play into that. So the idea of picking a fight with one (or anyone carrying a gun for that matter) is pure insanity to me.

I learned way back in the 60s that fighting with the cops was a quick way to get your ass beaten. I had a stepfather who worked on the docks and had the body of a tall shot putter. I saw him beat the hell out of 2 guys outside of a bar who were bothering my Mom. He had a cigarette in his teeth the whole time as he put these 2 jokers into a hospital.

But then, he got mad at the cops and beat a couple of them up pretty badly before the rest managed to get him under control and chained up like a snow tire. He was gone for almost 2 weeks and came home covered with bruises, wearing a cast and walking funny for half a year. I never saw him throw a punch again.

Right or wrong, I avoid the police.

• Has the BLM been infiltrated by OLMM & by getting the black communities to congregate in close proximity, at a time of a worldwide pandemic, which could reduce the Black population considerably “worldwide.” I’ve heard that this virus is particularly aggressive to coloured ethnicities. Is this all part of a Chinese/others master plan for ethnic cleansing before world domination. I mean you couldn’t make this up. China/Others funding black lives matter rallies. It’s not like they are getting paid to attend, like sacrificial Petri dishes, they kneel in its presence.

• no i never feel sorry for cops, even if they die in a fire. my respect goes entirely to firefighters and medical personnel, for what concerns me the entire race of pigs needs to roast on coals , i feel precisely zero empathy for that bunch of sadistic fascist degenerates in a perpetual power trip. what they deserve is an artillery barrage followed by napalm and a spray of HMG shells. screw them to hell. each and every one of them. end of story.

• I learned way back in the 60s that fighting with the cops was a quick way to get your ass beaten.

there are just 2 ways to deal with them, you obey (no guarantee to get out of that unharmed even if you're clean) or you shoot them dead. any other way of conduct is a direct ticket for the obituary. personally i avoid them in every possible way, i don't want to deal with them even if they are relatives. i just don't consider them humans. they're pests. they never help you and calling them just means that you are trading your troubles with a different set of troubles. they never mean to help anybody but their miserable career as human dogs.

• I cant believe that last statement, its weird, cops help our freedom, if cops wernt there the vacuum would be filled by gangs vigalantie groups, and people administrating there own law.

Justice would be worse

You go to the shops you get robbed at knifepoint, maybe even stabbed, your vehicle gets stolen or people move into your home run a gang and people trafficing racket and there wouldny be a thing you could do about it.

I know worse case scenario but to condemn cops all as fascists is nuts.

• I've known a few good and bad cops, over the years. And quite some who you think you know are okay, but when they are instructed to they will feel your collar, along with the rest, even if they know they are in the wrong. Some cops can be as two-timing as anybody else, and don't get found out.

So I'm civil, but watchful. Cautious. Remember the Russian joke:

Copper: 'What do you think of the government, Comrade?'

Apprehensive citizen: 'Ah, about the same as you do, Comrade Officer'

Copper: 'In that case, Comrade, I'm going to have to arrest you....'

• there are just 2 ways to deal with them, you obey (no guarantee to get out of that unharmed even if you're clean) or you shoot them dead. any other way of conduct is a direct ticket for the obituary. personally i avoid them in every possible way, i don't want to deal with them even if they are relatives. i just don't consider them humans. they're pests. they never help you and calling them just means that you are trading your troubles with a different set of troubles. they never mean to help anybody but their miserable career as human dogs.

Really ,that isn't my experience with the old bill. I think you must live in anarcho

make believe fucking cuckoo land

• when they stole our car, the police did nothing. those who found it back were other gangsters.

when we went to trial as victims , the judge received a full confession from the perpetrator and then promptly dismissed all charges fucking in the ass us, the victims, and letting the thug free.

when the police stopped me they shoved the barrel of a machine gun in my face because i had not fastened my seat belt.

whenever i needed help i had to help myself.

when my friend was assaulted the police did jack shit, she had to use a hammer to help herself.

when a riot started and the bar owner called the cops, they never showed up and the bar was completely devastated.

i don't know anyone who ever, ever got help from them. just false accusations, beatings, fines and endless troubles.

then it is not like i choose my opinions to be popular. but maybe in your country the police actually serves a purpose. here they are just like a mix between the gestapo and a mexican cartel. you go to talk to the town mayor with members of your party and when you get out you find the political police here to harass you. the cock sucker had called the SS to deter us from further questioning.

i despise them like an infectious disease , a pack of rats or a cloud of disease carrying mosquitoes. i hate their guts without any trace of human mercy for them. do i feel sorry for my opinions ? hell no. end of transmissions

• Post by likahamadoolihan ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Post by likahamadoolihan ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().