Not a bad word to say about China. Forced organ harvesting to sell on to rich westerners.

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Call them criminals and round up those intellectuals, those doctors and professionals and drag them away to re-program projects... those who might be lucky enough to be re-educated. Meanwhile the profit gained by summary execution (timely executed with the arrival of a rich westerner) in need of a heart transplant. Why not reuse organs of those who are to be executed for their crimes. But should it be a crime if they are executed for their organs? Only your gods know.

• No one will ever call out on the chinease, its fekin terrible, if it was the uk the states say trump said right i am going to execute people who dont agree with me and use there organs for transplant, he d be villified and hauled over the coals.

Why oh why does no one ever call out china?

protest or call out there terrible environmental output

No because we the west are to far in economically with them, they own a lot of the uk, cars, phone networks, security, nuclear power stations, steel works banking they rule us,

We say look cut down your co2, treat your staff to rights a good wage standard of living, stop killing endangered animals, and build products to a eu or british standard,

but no we lap it up cheap goods from china i try i really try not to buy chinease on principle but its ni on impossible.

most people lap it up buying all sorts of shite on amazon and the likes.

They dominate

we cannot call out china for there terrible ways be they animal, envoronmental and human rights.

• maybe we too will turn a blind eye or not even ask where “this replacement organ” heart, liver, lung is coming from. All that might concern us at a time of a life saving need is “will it keep me alive.” I only hope you have the balls to watch the above.

A prisoner in China (criminal or not) is worth more cut up for sale, and while still warm, than the average house costs on the outskirts of London. And our insurance companies are willing to pay to have someone killed to comply with their health insurance policies sold.

• fekin terrible,

Imagine being in that situation, you have chance of a new heart or liver to live a longer life, but then the chilling thought someone was killed for your life.

I bet half the prisoners in china just did nt conform to the state.

• These are no ordinary prisoners. They are Falun Gong followers.

Outside observers believe hundreds of thousands if not possibly million of these Falun Gong (religious prisoners) have been rounded up. Each prisoner has a blood test on arrest. Not to gage the fitness of the prisoner, but to enter their blood type into a data base for likely donor match in the near future.

The persecution of Falun Gong is the antireligious campaign initiated in 1999 by the Communist Party of China to eliminate the spiritual practice of Falun Gong in China, which maintains a doctrine of state atheism.[1] It is characterized by a multifaceted propaganda campaign, a program of enforced ideological conversion and re-education and a variety of extralegal coercive measures such as reportedly arbitrary arrests, forced labor and physical torture, sometimes resulting in death.[2]

Falun Gong is a modern qigong discipline combining slow-moving exercises and meditation with a moral philosophy centered on the tenets of truthfulness, compassion and tolerance. It was founded by Li Hongzhi, who introduced it to the public in May 1992 in Changchun, Jilin.

• Pmsl If true, they would have been paid for by the patient, unless high up in the chain of commands/dictatorship.

In the documentary, western doctors cringe in wonderment, at the idea hospitals in China can acquire full human donor body skin for skin grafting burn casualties. Whereby in the rest of the world. 2 inch maximum strips of human skin is the most they can hope for. These Chinese doctors/butchers/surgeons have mastered skinning the human prisoner/unconsensual donor intact.

One doctor/surgeon stated that retinas were removed while the donor/prisoner is still alive, only then being moved further on to have the rest of their organs harvested.
    How the fook can we trade with China in any sense of the word, if we are aware of these abuses?

• How the fook can we trade with China in any sense of the word, if we are aware of these abuses?

It's called money. If some business people can make huge amounts of money trading with such a regime, wherever in the world they are, they will continue to do so, and turn a blind eye to what might actually be going on.

So far as the public buying Chinese stuff goes, with all our own - and much European - production finished now, people often don't have a choice.

An interesting - in the Chinese sense of the word - and chilling documentary. It reminds me of the grisly business trade in humans and human parts the Nazi SS got up to. Whole factories and camps dedicated to it. But they didn't go in for human transplants in those days much, although there were many ghastly experiments.

• it’s got me thinking, if I could make a determined effort to avoid where possible, buying “made in China.” Instead of looking for the cheapest deal and try harder to support “made in UK.” What’s evident to me is “our money is important to the China’s economy” and any weight resulting from trade with China is carried equally, now knowing of these human rights abuses and persecution’s/deaths.