Some bizare conspiracy theories

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• As a kid I can remember the propaganda about 'Atoms for Peace', in the 1950's.

Part of this bullshit was free electricity for everyone, an unlimited amount, all from nuclear power generation! Run, presumably, by the State.

Only businesses and manufacturers who used huge amounts of electric power would have to pay, and even then, it would be incredibly cheap.

As a kid I thought we were headed into a Dan Dare world, free power, travel to the planets, wow! Kids sometimes have a great imagination!

• well if it is just a complex scheme to bring us all and in the darkness bind us, .it looks like risky business very prone to backfire in different fashions. I started to cry "conspiracy" the moment i saw airliners going kamikaze against the twin towers -just to say, it's not that I'm not a wacko but... . This one, it sounds too far fetched. But WHO knows.

• If it was - is - a conspiracy, I think it has backfired already.

Almost as if - keeping to the conspiracy theory for a moment - the virus was released too soon. If it was a conspiracy intended to wipe out the old, the infirm, the chronically ill, and the BAME elements of society, any society, it has been very unsuccessful. The cost has been far greater, so far, than the money saved by wiping out thousands of ailing or otherwise costly people.

But of course, this could just be a rehearsal....:reddevil:

• If there are conspirators they haven't incurred any cost, it's been profit all the way. None of the medical intervention, government and business refinancing, stocks volatility etc has been free, it's all financed on laughable fiat money which needs volatility to produce the appearance of growth to allow "profits" to be cashed in whether on the up or down trajectory.

If such situation is actually so I think only a team of capable altruistic assassin's with the correct targets could put a real end to it.

• I don't believe the pandemic is fake -- but I do think that it's being handled appallingly. However, while this is partly down to incompetence, I also think it's down to the money that will be made as a result.

I.E. Increase the national debt, and someone will be earning off the interest.

• The conspirators, if they exist, haven't personally incurred any costs, agreed. They will have used government money. Printed money, if you like.

But the cost in savings to any country from the dead - one of the reasons invoked for a conspiracy theory - have been nowhere near the spending of any country in supposedly combating the virus, giving huge contracts to their business friends from borrowed money for which we the people will eventually be made to pay.

It's rather like the money borrowed and paid back on wars, but with much quicker returns to the profiteers. But the people still end up paying for many years after. When did we make our last payment for money borrowed after the 1939 - 1945 war? Around 2006, I think....

• Not particular bizarre - From Lockdowns to the Great Reset.

" The lockdown in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the implementation of long-held plans to establish a so-called new world order. Under the auspices of the World Economic Forum (WEF), global policymakers are advocating for a “Great Reset” with the intent of creating a global technocracy. It is not by coincidence that on October 18, 2019, in New York City the WEF participated in “Event 201” at the “high-level” pandemic exercise organized by the John Hopkins Center for Health Security."

Full artice :

https://mises.org/wire/lockdowns-great-reset

• Interesting. But such a technological dictatorship, like all technology, depends upon electricity. Electricity supplies and electronic communications are very easy to intentionally knock out or destroy, both at a national and a local level, either by insurgents or by an outside power, or even by natural forces.