Some bizare conspiracy theories

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Hmm. So no real scientific work done on this, just some 'general' reports in the media? Smells like some sort of a cover-up. We wouldn't want China blamed for all trouble world-wide, would we? Or Trump's America, even worse!

If you take a virus carried by animals and synthesise it with a virus carried by humans you do not have to alter its DNA; the virus will mutate naturally. You can start testing it in human cell cultures before you decide to try to alter its structure, depending on what you want to do with it. At this early stage of the proceedings, depending on what original viruses were used, the new combined virus may only have a limited degree of effect upon either humans or animals. But it is likely to be very infectious to humans, and if at this point it 'escapes' and infects the human population, there will be no sign of DNA 'tampering', because nobody has tampered with it yet.

So my bet is that this was a lab experiment that 'escaped' long before it got anywhere near the stage of being lethal to everyone who got it.

There still are top scientists saying that there are markers of lab grade cornavirus, ie in the animal kingdom it takes ever so long to mutate, in lab conditions these mutated markers show up more ie they can tell if its been fast tracked alond by its dna.

however on this morning i was bored they interviewed the woman scientific advisor ben sheperd probed her on was it a bio weopon if i ever can find the footage she dodges that question not flatly denying or answering if it has come out of a lab

• If you want a conspiracy theory to blow your minds, just watch the 2011 film ''Contagion'. It's on at the moment and so far it's as if it's a film made in the future about the coronavirus BUT it was made 9yrs ago........... :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

• Sadly, the days of the pangolins, an endangered species, are numbered, too.

The scientific statement that animal mutations occur only rarely is a deliberate obfuscation of what they are supposed to be talking about. There is a dramatic time-line difference in the life of an animal species, and the life of any virus.

Micro-organisms can mutate very quickly, in human time, and often appear to mutate in response to their environment, not only at random. This is why 'ordinary' flu viruses can change over mere weeks or months. The vaccination we can get for ordinary flu will only protect us against two or three types. If we come into contact with another type, or with one of 'our' viruses that have mutated, we are still at risk of infection.

• From my favourite “de-platformed comedian” Alisair Williams.
    I introduce to you the facts......Event 201

I kid you not. If you think this was planned.... watch this through to the end. No bullshit. Alistair will introduce this “real life actual scenario” held not two years ago. (In his usual style which grows on you)

Where leading professionals were gathered together to run through such a viral epidemic. This is to the wire. I would like to hear your views after watching.

• i've been checking out Alistairs channel for a couple of weeks and listened to that yesterday at work, I'm not so sure on some of the things he puts out there , but some of its good. The event 201 seems a bit of a coincidence. The Q anon stuff is like Icke territory , whom he did part 1 of an interview with last week.

• he's streaming live on his channel at the moment.

cool. I started watching him from his first few gigs, after finding his bookings were getting cancelled due to “woke complainers” but I’ve left his broadcasts alone since the new year. Only dropping in when Im in the mood. I know he can take the piss a bit, but he’s not for promoting fake news. It’s his pet hate. Even if he stretches the truth a bit here and their.

So much for joined up thinking between nations after these reports and scenario games. Canada had this virus script on the health ministers desk 2006

EU/Uk knew of a potential 2017/18/19 and did nothing but push paper trails.

And now apparently the “wet markets” are back trading in bats and dogs today in China, at what cost?

http://www.centerforhealthsecu…rg/event201/scenario.html

7 Recommendations resulting from Event 201

1. Governments, international organizations, and businesses should plan now for how essential corporate capabilities will be utilized during a large-scale pandemic.
    2. Industry, national governments, and international organizations should work together to enhance internationally held stockpiles of medical countermeasures (MCMs) to enable rapid and equitable distribution during a severe pandemic.

3. Countries, international organizations, and global transportation companies should work together to maintain travel and trade during severe pandemics.
    4. Governments should provide more resources and support for the development and surge manufacturing of vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics that will be needed during a severe pandemic.

5. Global business should recognize the economic burden of pandemics and fight for stronger preparedness.
    6. International organizations should prioritize reducing economic impacts of epidemics and pandemics.

7. Governments and the private sector should assign a greater priority to developing methods to combat mis- and disinformation prior to the next pandemic response. Source: Event 201 website

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/28…eak-12318182/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

• Not a bad theory but i am more with the theory that someone accidently got infected from the bats, or was "volunteered" to be infected from the bat virus to see what happened.

Showed no symptoms maybe after quaranteen in the lab test or a scientist who accidently went home felt a bit iffy didnt dare say anything for fear of dissapearing then accidently infected half the neighbourhood.

• I think they were definitely experimenting with the bats, and very likely someone at the labs did get accidentally infected and spread it.

It appears from that clip that they were in the habit of clearing out a batch of disease-ridden bats every now and then. Some of which had probably already been experimented on. So if you did this, what better place to make a few yen than sell them down the market? There's two chances of infection there; the guy who works in the lab and gets infected - perhaps unawares - and spreads it around, and the bats themselves, which get eaten.

• Find it strange this has surfaced now, when a global pandemic is rife, there economy is starting to get going after lockdown,

and they didnt know this before Christmas when the world spends billions on Chinese goods.

What is the odds that the chinese economy rallies now, they fire up there export machine again and they suddenly discover a top class vaccine that works perfectly probably from the wu han lab.

but they will have to cover that up so it will be invented in another lab defo not the wu han lab ok.

Also funny interviews over there, if a reporter goes to a lab over here someone usually is open speaks to the reporter,

there body language looks kind of fearful, the lass on the microscope looks like shes worried sick.

Thing is our government wont ever call this out, because china nearly owns, our phone networks, our nuclear production, and a lot of our industries like steel,

So we say were going to give you economic sanctions for relesing this virus they will say fkk you we will pull the plug on funding your economy.

So now laugh all you want but theres a bit of a danger that if the world econmies tank especially america, then china can become a leading superpower.

I am still of the opinion this was accidental but the fallout of this could be china could dominate from now own .

in the uk we really shouldnt have let Huwae have the rights to the 5 g

we were warned by security, but i gues they were the cheapest quote.

We need a good strong leader post this pandemic, someone calm diplomatic but tough,

• This is only the opening of the door for biohazard terrorism initiatives. None of the ingredients/components may not be unbelievably difficult to acquire, unlike enriched plutonium etc.
    Petri dishes, basic lab set up and access to internet research data. Gets the cooking going. Spike a few dozen in a variety of Cities/Countries. Fear does the rest. Now we know the crippling effects of public transmission and panic, knock on effects of lockdown.

I’ve no doubt the ultimate smart weapons have been considered by several governments worldwide. in a twisted way. It’s all part of human warfare practiced even before medieval times from lobbing rotting animal corpses over castle walls, trench warfare and gassing troops on the front in last century. We have evolved along with technology. So games change but so does our vulnerabilities. I wonder if we will ever know the truth about this virus outbreak. I think we will be run ragged with tales of possibilities, conspiracy theories. [panic]:tinfoil:

• The public is rarely told the truth by the people who got it wrong. Maybe it comes out from official records under the hundred years rule, but sometimes we are lucky to get that. And WTF will remember it then?

So far as bio-weapons are concerned, the big problem is developing an antidote before you use them, in case your own side gets infected, or if you have to occupy infected countries.

I can see electronic technology being used to a much greater extent; especially with so many satellites scheduled to go into orbit. Capable of tracking individuals from their smart phones down to the nearest metre, and sending mini-drones to observe, listen, and even destroy them.