Agenda 21/30 the scary story

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Where do i start...i grew upin 60's/ 70's Britain,pretty much everything ive been told by Government and media -regardless of political side -as a youngster was a fucked up lie. Pretty much everything ive been told by Government and media ever since- regardless of political side- has been a fucked up lie.

Gather evidence,discover the truth for yourself,you won't hear it from anywhere else.

• Where do i start...i grew upin 60's/ 70's Britain,pretty much everything ive been told by Government and media -regardless of political side -as a youngster was a fucked up lie. Pretty much everything ive been told by Government and media ever since- regardless of political side- has been a fucked up lie.

Gather evidence,discover the truth for yourself,you won't hear it from anywhere else.

I can certainly concur with this NRT, it was going to be my answer before I read your post, the whole lot has been a lie and a shambles, right from early days in school and the blinkered blinded adults in my life all were ushering me and countless million others into a way of life that is still seen to be the done thing thing and how you should be and live according to the remit of the government's agenda's and the constricts of main stream society which is still the rule of thumb today for how people should live and exist. When I left school the general consensus was you were going to take the proffered 2.4 kids, mortage, shiney car on the drive and a life that is akin to being an automoton living by the alarm clock and the standard issue work hours where most of your time as an adult is owned by someone else who you call your boss. I could see this coming after I left school as was forced to participate for a while, didnt take long before I stuck a big phat fuck off to it all and drove off into the sunset with my first rig of the road.

The way shools are still run, forcing parents to send kids to school so they can be indoctrinated and brainwashed into the system is nothing short of control freakery.

I came across this in my current book I am reading, it made me think yeah man

" Forcing a peoples of a nation to develop in a certain direction is difficult and time consuming --- and impossible to maintain for extended periods "