Trumps view on Climate change

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I loved the internet once it was full of fabulous ideas and interesting content. The interesting content is still there if you search and avoid reading the comments sections but ive had it with the propaganda merchants. I use the internet purely as a tool now for banking,buying and searching for stuff. Ive pretty well killed off my social media presence as they were and are a totally negative influence i can do without.

Its really no wonder youngsters get so mentally fucked up when it seems an army of vicious inadequate narcissistic trolls jumping on each other and everything they post and theyre exposed to a really toxic warped version of the world and manipulated for corporate profit margins.

The off button is getting used a lot more

• I loved the internet once it was full of fabulous ideas and interesting content. The interesting content is still there if you search and avoid reading the comments sections but ive had it with the propaganda merchants. I use the internet purely as a tool now for banking,buying and searching for stuff. Ive pretty well killed off my social media presence as they were and are a totally negative influence i can do without.

Its really no wonder youngsters get so mentally fucked up when it seems an army of vicious inadequate narcissistic trolls jumping on each other and everything they post and theyre exposed to a really toxic warped version of the world and manipulated for corporate profit margins.

The off button is getting used a lot more

Thats progress my friend. No point in you looking at things that piss you off !!

Life generally is much happier when we control what we let into our realities and leave the didkheads and the chavs to do their own thing amongst themselves.

We are happy to read that you are using the off button more now,and I am quite sure that I can speak for the others on here by saying that we hope that it does not get used often on this site :-)

We enjoy your knowledge and humour very much xx

• Like all good ideas they get used for good and folks find a way of using it for bad,for advancing their own negativity and toxic agendas.

Like tv you have to be very selective about what you watch. We were certainly more tuned in to our world and what really matters when we didnt have mobile phones and internet.

It may be a treasure trove of knowledge and convenience but if studies are much to go by our exposure to and use of the internet is not proving such a positive experience. I think the honeymoon period of all that was brilliant about it was over 10 years ago. Its taken over from religion,its sucked people in,feeds them propaganda tells them how to live and they do its bidding,theyre inseparable from it and dependent on it.

The matrix is alive and well.

• I’ve tried to find the Trump definitive statement on “his view” of climate change. I’m Not having much luck. He doesn’t trust the claims of “the many scientists and their data.” He seems to agree with “a few scientists who doubt the validity of the collective data.”

He opposes restrictions on major manufacturing Countries (Like the USA etc) Hence dropping out of Climate agreements. Pointing to lack of focus on other 3rd world or less industrialised/productive Countries who are also contributing to CO2 pollution, Is that because US export much of what is produced in the US to the rest of the world?

He realises much of the wealth of America is underpinned by the petro-dollar. And having just reached energy security/independence, coal, gas, oil. He doesn’t want to loose this position?

He wants clean air, water soil and thinks they are doing ok, good even and planting trillions of trees will offset CO2 from energy use?