2020 Told you so game

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• At last, we’ll 3 years late, but it’s finally about to drop like a lead balloon full of diarrhoea.

Brexit will be upon us in 30 days......... Sod the T shirts with I told you so. This is the game for keyboard warriors from all divisions. The UKH 2020 Told you so game.

It’s a simple game. We Predict, suggest Potential weaknesses, oversights, cock-ups, “didn’t see that coming” problems, failures, disasters. Any unforeseen shit likely to spanner in the works the delivery of Brexit, departure from EU regs and Laws. The smooth running of our Country, our Services, infrastructure, export/import, Farming/Food and commerce. Policy and Politics, Aviation/Transportation.

This is your chance to predict the erupting volcano or leader caught with their finger up their bum and mind in neutral. Shortages of oxo cubes, submarine protected fishing waters, Alliances, wars, assassinations, New laws or tariffs. This games got the lot.

Told you so game lasts for the full year. Totting up winning points will take place during the sad week before Christmas next. (One point for each correct prediction) two points if any army needs to be called out to resolve that predicted issue.

Winner gets a write up in the Sun or Daily Mail if your lucky, if not the consolation prize is the UKH smug fk award 2021.
    No need to register to play. Just pop down your predictions, sit back and let it all play out.
    So who’s going first? :D

• Scotland will go independant, but hit a recession, they will be forced to join the euro, nicola sturgeon will paint her face blue build a wall and moan all day behind it firing balls of fire from a trebugeee into england.

She will have a scottish air force known as the scoffers, and will have access to trident missiles in scotland by a big yellow button.

• Scotland will go independant, but hit a recession, they will be forced to join the euro, nicola sturgeon will paint her face blue build a wall and moan all day behind it firing balls of fire from a trebugeee into england.

She will have a scottish air force known as the scoffers, and will have access to trident missiles in scotland by a big yellow button.

That sounds as credible as any other news I hear. Did you copy it from the daily mail or the sun website by any chance !!!!

• French Farmers close the Port of Calais for the 2nd time in Feburary. UK start to build a floating customs port midway of the English Channel. President Macron apposing this development claims the British Government are playing tyrant who want their fish and eat them. Bold Boris holds ground and reiterates.. it’s called the English Channel for this reason.

• UK Butter mountain crisis. Unscrupulous EU residents of Southern Ireland have been caught driving saloon cars made entirely of Lurpak butter back across the border. Baffled customs officials told its now spreading further afield with new gangs milking this once legal trade.

• All the car plants close loss in jobs, massive problems, another leadership contest as boris resigns, tories look for a left or blue collar leader, a weird takeover happens and the tories become a working class party,

creating a massive divide in the country literally between people who are blue collar or working class or percive themselves as working class and people who are middle and upper class.

The masks drop it literally is a split between wanting to re join the eu and those wanting ti leave and working and middle classes.

many toffs resign or defect to the lib dems or labour, who are still infighting,

Young kids demonstrate and riot and want another reforendum however theres another movement of kids who dont care who have done apprentiships and are the new 2020 boomers.

• TBH I'd forgotten all about Brexit. too busy getting on with life. Been busy getting on with my adult life for the last X amount of years regardless of what politics says or does and I shall carry on doing so while I'm fit and able. And they are too busy politicking to be bothered what I'm up to and their laws and regs havent stopped me living the life I choose thus far, so Brexit, wake me up when/if it happens, I shall be carrying on getting on with my life regardless.

• Massive terrorist attacks on the way, five years of turmoil, scotland will keep fighting for another reforendum, but miss sturgeon isnt daft she will watch how the economy is doing and hedge her bets being in opposition to borris.

labour will alter and we will have a lib lab snp alliaince in the next election.

all wanting reforendums there will be another and the result will still be out, and sturgeon will have another scottish ref and they will want to be part of the uk, sturgeon will resign and go home in a very bad mood.

Salmon will go to jail on a short sentence and convert to islam, fighting the case for iraq and iran who have been in a bloody united war against the us.

In the skies drones will be fighting drones, and algarythms will work out who is a potential terrorist by face recognition, and colleted data, of movements of people, and eye movement in fact uniquie eye profiling will cause a ban on very dark shades in built up areas.

• I usually write lots but im done with Brexit so ill just paraphrase Tory handling of Brexit as : 'everything will go to shit' - cuz nothing else theyve ever done,works and three years after the vote theyre still clueless what will happen or how to handle it.

• Hmm interesting day today, ok there may be trouble ahead who knows we may do ok,

Heres one, theres talk of York being the base for a northern assembly or something, maybe this might cause friction in lancashire, as they might want a lancs assembly, thus causing a mini argument dubbed "The war of the roses" .

yorkshire people will have white roses everywhere getting all patriotic, and for either peoples there will be a hard border on the penines but there will be a black market in cloth caps, blackpool rock and the like.

• York was an early a Viking settlement. Vikings gave us many of the common words we use today. Like > Happy, Husband, window, ransack, slaughter, blunder, ....

Actually choosing Manchester would be more fun for us observers.... imaging all those Lords popping out to the local for a pint or newspaper hearing > Striking, Mad fear it, Mither, Our kid......

Think of the fights that would breakout.

Isn’t this proposal to relocate the House of Lords just a Boris way to get them off their arse and travel more than a few hours there and back each day for their £350 per day? look at the money we will save, cos they can’t be arsed to pop in to work to pick up dosh for their favourite restaurant bill.

• maybe a justification for hs2 so one day they can work from gods own country, and thus all the rich elites would further ruin the north.

Manchester would be a funnier place, or leeds, bet they wouldnt be to keen on those places, knowing york is a mecca for posh wannabee yorkies but to be fair they would be straight off the hs 2 link boom straight up and down london.

To be honest its just another mp racket, they could have 2nd homes in york claim travelling on expenses while having a jolly old time in yorkshire.

as i always say, shed on industrial unit get some work done peers.

• Now the bongs have bonged and the process to fully cut ties from the E.U will start ( we cant leave Europe as humans havent devised a way to physically move islands) my prediction is on track, getting on with my life regardless of what the fuckwit suited politicans are up to.

So day one, independant GB starts here. Imagine the Eu as a computor, I wonder what the European Union will do with the 1 GB worth of freed up space we have created :whistle::rolleyes:

• So day one, independant GB starts here. Imagine the Eu as a computor, I wonder what the European Union will do with the 1 GB worth of freed up space we have created :whistle::rolleyes:

probably listen to it’s engineers and install a more up-to date anti-migrant virus package. Obviously it’s going to cost users far more to use since it requires further monitoring and hardware share. :D

Didn’t you know continental drift is both energy efficient and renewable.

• Mmmmm yes it's going to cost other countries who remain members of the E.U as I heard it said on the radio that Britain was the second biggest contributor into the E.U coffers, that's going to be a massive hit. I bet the high paid suits and skirts wont be taking a pay cut to counteract it.