Scrolling

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• On my HP Pavillion ( one of those thin notebooks operating Windows 10) when I want to scroll down sometimes it is hesitant and other times it races ahead. Both annoying.

• Have you checked your mousepad is okay? Connect up a USB mouse and see if it gives the same symptoms.

If it is now okay, it's likely a mousepad or mousepad driver fault.

If it is just the same, it's likely a system fault, and we can take it further.

This is just a first check.

• Update the drivers for it. I have a 17" screen pavillion. there is a settings section for the foinger scroll pad where you can set it to different settings, its easier set to the one where you do a circular motion wth a finger, in settings its called chiral scrolling, can also set from slow to fast speed.