No double click on Windows 10

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• When I went online at home Windows 98 SE was the latest operating system. With Win98 to open a link you had to double click on a hyperlink or thumbnail image. With Windows 10 you only have to drag the cursor over a hyperlink , this includes some images. There does not appear to be anyway to set it to only double click for opening an image. I find this disruptive to me using my computer. What does it say about the programmers at Microsoft? Socially dysfunctional at the very least.

It seems like Microsoft think they own my computer. Sometimes I think Microsoft are themselves are the biggest advertisment for Linux.

• Usually on windoze you can set the actions of the the left and right clicks and hovering to your own preferences by going into the keyboard/ input settings.

Di occhi belli ne è pieno il mondo,ma di occhi che ti guardano con sincerità e amore, c'è ne sono pochi. :hippy: