Bullet Journalling

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Does anyone Bullet Journal?

I've been doing it for about 8 months now, and I love it. Mine looks a bit different from a lot of the ones I see on Instagram, etc because I am not a brilliant artist, and I like to do a daily journal (at night before bed).

That being said I am really pleased with my October journal. The cover page, and the one other page I did something arty on came out really well. I think I tried a bit harder because my birthday is Halloween, so October feels like my month. lol.

Please feel free to share layouts, ideas, etc below if you bullet journal too.

*I can share a short video flip-through of my October layout if anyone would like to see it. :)

Files

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved package, but rather to skid in, broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...........WOW!! What a ride!!!"

• I haven't heard of it either, but it does sound a bit like that...:)

One place I worked at the more lefty workers used to keep a list of those - especially politicians - who were to go to the wall.... come the revolution, presumably:reddevil: