Fire spinners

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• thanks im gonna keep trying and get people i know to try also, one way or another im gonna get them! it just seems like i dont have enough hands argh!!

• woooooo! ive made them!! took a little while to get into it but i think im there now so i made a set but now ive got another problem they dont seem any more weighted than the thread handles i already have any tips on the weight side of it...specific woods etc??? im thinkin' ill drill a hole in each and wedge a fishing weight in there, but just for future reference would like to know.

• yea i know what you mean and i was thinking the same thing about drilling a hole through the wooden ball and putting some metal inside. after i got used to the weight they still work really well for throws etc.

nice job on making them:woohoo:

sage

• well they should be right next to each other when your done so i tie them in a really tight regular knot and use super glue all over them. there is a nice little slot for the knot to sit in and after some use you won't even know it's there.