Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I bet the person who found your wallet was more than happy!!!!! Ah the Ozrics what happened to them?

I bet they were,especially if they had some of that space dust ,wow !!!!!!

Its a shame they did not just take the goodies and then hand the pounds in though !

Coincidently,the next day I found a wallet with a few hundred quid and a load of credit cards and stuff in there,but I gave it into the site office ( who i trusted) to get it to the owner. Not only did I have a blinding festival,I walked away with karma points too :-)

• They brought out a new album a few years back that you would recognise instantly with that same haunting guitar sound. Here you go their last album that I know of from 2015.

I think that I saw them 4 times and the lizard festival was by far there best gig for me and there was a gig somewhere in plymouth where they also played a great set,but can not remember the name of the place. Have done an edit as now remember the venue in question was called the Barbican :thumbup:

the barbican is an area not a venue

• I found a few pubs there on tinternet and it would appear that the best chance is that it was at the crown and anchor as they have groups !

Whatever,It was a bloody good gig in the Barbican or at the Barbican !

• I found a few pubs there on tinternet and it would appear that the best chance is that it was at the crown and anchor as they have groups !

Whatever,It was a bloody good gig in the Barbican or at the Barbican !

Where you so off your tits on the spacedust :/ that the gig was actually The Barbican in London?

• Completely straight that night,I remmeber that because my friend got pissed and I ended up having to drive his van back upto taunton after the gig.

If you asked me if I was sure that the Lizard festival was in cornwall , well I could of found room for doubt that :-)

• Ah the Lizard festival, I was down there at that time when horse drawn, i cant remember any other festivals apart from the Lizard total eclipse festival, that was August 1999, was there a festival in previous years, the dim and misty past seems to jiggle my memory, the one in 1999 I worked thta on for a few weeks on the build, in ended up as a flop although it went ahead it was o.k, they put a lot of infrastructure in and the biggest marquee I've ever seen went up, I have photos stashed somewhere of it, it was truly mahoosive, cannot remember who played but remember having a right jolly time, w ehad a bit of a horse drawn cmp as there was a few of us there

Oh yeah, fuck me, memories coming back now, the band 'James' done a set and the fuckers, he ended up slating travellers while on stage, that went down like a lead balloon and there was uproar, it rippled round site like wildfire and I think it was the case they were got off site rather swiftly.

and lo, on a quick you tube search, here we have it, first on is a bit out of focus