12 months campsites

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• i go to a site in the hope valley peak district open all year been charging me £10.50 a night with electric does me fine one round at Edale but i think about £18.00 a night these suit me because of the walking do any of you people know sites very near sea that are open and i can get hook up east coast would be good Whitby say down to great Yarmouth going to Wales later this year Snowden area just fancied somewhere flat for a change:)

• There's a site on the A5 in front of Tryfan in the Ogwen valley that's open all year around. I think they have a few hook ups but not 100% sure. It's a shortish drive to Barmouth from there and good for getting up in the hills. I've camped there a few times. It was the base for the Hillary expedition in the 50's when they were training for Everest.

• The Equestrian Centre, Hemsby, just outside Gt Yarmouth. When my girl was younger we would go the whole month of August, and any other school holidays and weekends we could. Its a 5 vehicle/van site with electric hook-up, water and waste.

Barbara and Ross run it, 5 minute walk from the sea and horses in the other fields. \Not sure if its still CC registered.

I DID try putting it on the map but couldn't,

https://www.thelawnsandpaddock…ees-and-availability.html