Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Didn't they do well :):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap::clap:

Certainly can not grumble with 42-0 win start :-)

Wales normally dont start well but build up momentum as the 6 nations goes on and even though that was a bit of thrashing for poor old Italy I still felt that we had more in the tank if needed.

Its always nice to watch any team playing well executed running rugby but always just that bit nicer when its your own team :reddevil:

Scotland got the losing defensive point in Dublin,but personally I thought they were the better looking team,albeit losing the match. Not a brilliant start for either of them,but still time to learn from the mistakes and build for both teams.

Am looking forward to this afternoons match in Paris which has every possibility of being a corker of a game,though sadly for france their current on form winger damian penaud took an injury in training yesterday,so that will be an advantage for England.

The average age of the french team tomorrow is 24 with many much younger and this will be the youngest and most in experiences french team ever to take to the field.

Be interesting to see if they are really up to taking the knocks that will certainly be coming there way from the english defence !! They are all professional players,but the level of physicality does go up a notch when playing test rugby !!

France are going to build into a great team again,if that starts today we will have to wait until later to know. England the world cup vice champions certanly wont give the french many chances. Both teams are going to have to work hard to get the win today. Bring it on :D

I shall be wearing my French shirt today but as long as its a damn good game I am not hugely bothered who wins.

• Bravo La France for this victoire. A great effot by the young players and the guiding hand of fabian galthie,but for me there is one man who won this match for the french today and that is shaun edwards the irrisputable best defence coach in the world. Magnifique.

My mum,who did not know that shaun edwards had left wales to work in the french squad this year texted me in the match and said " oh my god, their defence is just like that of wales ". After 12 years of him working in wales alongside warren gatland even my mum recognised his style.

The tournament is not by any means over for England,but they can only now win the the six nations as a grand slam means winning all the games and that after the first weekends rugby is now open for only France,Ireland and wales.

Looking forward to getting to Burgundy later in the week and enjoying next weekends rugby with an english fan at his house.

Lots of good rugby this weekend,I is appy :-)

• Wales were the better looking team,but were out strategised in the second half by Ireland and well done England for scraping a win in horrible conditions in scotland in a grueling battle against scotland and the weather. Enjoyed that.

Roll on tomorrow for France-Italy. Allez les Bleus xxxx

• It may be 9 days away but am looking forward to round three of the 6 nations.

If Wales and England both get home wins on the 22nd and 23rd respectively we shall be first and second in the tables.

Thats what I love about this tournament is that it is in general a fight to the very end for all the teams :-)

• European rugby resumes this weekend with the quarter finals of both the champions cup and the challenge cup and both my favourite two teams (LLaneli scarlets and Toulouse) are playing. Toulouse-ullster and Toulon-scarlets will be my two main matches this weekend,but shall also be watching Racing92-Clermont too. All european matches are on free to air in France so I shall be watching them in the van on my park up in front of my clients house with a few beers bien sur :-)

Also risk of rain and thunderstorms here this weekend so wont be pointing anyway , great timing :-)