And plan for the weekend IS.....

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I'm building a van. Still. The never ending story of my life!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• hello you :D

Nowt sad about it mate... Hippies do devil sticks and staff ... Majorettes do it better mwahaha ;) xxx

• I’m playing with the Gods this weekend.....

I have full unrestricted use (until Tuesday) of a 2019 top of the range Range Rover Sport.

I picked it up yesterday, threw a sleeping bag in it and covered over 200 miles of joyful mind bending cruising to-date. For the first hour I realised my mouth kept muttering Wow, Wow, Wow.

I haven’t got time to learn what the buttons do, it’s got more going for it than the USSR space station. I tried to play a CD but it asks for a satellite connection to my PC hard drive back home :eek: what-no CD player. This fker can do everything but put a vinyl on the turntable via a space link.

I’ve thought about taking the kids to longleat safari park today. Imagine the monkeys trying to pull bits off this vehicle. Do you think it would survive the drive through unscathed? :D The boot opens remotely from the key fob. So if my little girl takes a fancy to a monkey for a early Christmas present, the catch should be easy. :whistle:

Come on. Give me your suggestions for places to visit if it was you. I can access UKH via the 15” x7” console screen and vehicle WiFi (while diving)

This is how the other half cruise. I love my tractor of a bus, but this is how I now want to die. Not in my sleep, but behind the wheel of a brand new auto box Range Rover (when I’m very much older.) OK its Friday the 13th, So I better get that last bit in.

Maybe I will be coming to a field near you. 8o

• Boy says he's off to his ma's after college so I reckon it'd be rude not to jump in the bus & fuck off somewhere. Possibles are a local tractor club anual show or just find a quiet layby out in the sticks....

Tractor club show sounds like a plan. Stay over tonight onsite in the bus. Breakfast on the burner and your set up for the day.

• Might take the OH for a blast somewhere instead. Know of a nice big dead end road not far from here, & there's a Chinese restaurant next to it. She's not had a trip out in the bus since it got finished so maybe some valuable points to be earned there.....😉

• My house!!!! 8o

• Off to the local steam fair to look at camper vans / bow tops and for ideas for next year. Been through 2 trucks since last posted on here so looking at options - kids are now teenagers so space needed. And cider - lots of cider