New Lives in the Wild.

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Interesting question. Probably somewhee where a man could be allowed to live outside the box! Not bothered about modern life or expensive things so probably a nice log cabin in the woods somewhere. Good clean water soirce & plenty of wild food to hunt/forage. Would like to live a healthier existance where everything had to be earned rsthe than just bought. Cutting firewood and maintaining some sort of homestead would keep me fitter & leaner too! It's nice too sit round sn outdoor fire of sn evening too withoit incurring the wrath of narrow minded neighbours....how about you?

• Interesting question. Probably somewhee where a man could be allowed to live outside the box! Not bothered about modern life or expensive things so probably a nice log cabin in the woods somewhere. Good clean water soirce & plenty of wild food to hunt/forage. Would like to live a healthier existance where everything had to be earned rsthe than just bought. Cutting firewood and maintaining some sort of homestead would keep me fitter & leaner too! It's nice too sit round sn outdoor fire of sn evening too withoit incurring the wrath of narrow minded neighbours....how about you?

Pretty much the same. To feel safe without needing the daily grind.

To grow things, make things, sell things.

I'm not much of a people person, but I'd like a special partner one day. Just me & him against the world.

I'd quite like a goat. I love goats.

I don't really do neighbours ?( it's a while since I had any.