More of the same and a little bit different.
This is still very rough around the edges -- and as such the following is on my "to do" list:
1. Tighten up the classifieds section, remove crap code and make it easier to search
2. Work some more on the colour scheme / design
3. Work out how to integrate the "places of interest" / locations feature
4. Continue to split and divide the forums - with the idea to eventually add a boating forum, a wild camping forum and maybe a prepping forum. We shall see.
5. If your subscription is set to end a day or two early I will sort that out before it happens.
Please be mindful that, while the forum and the "locations" feature are restricted to members, there's no vetting process on who can become a member (apart from their Paypal paper trail).
Thread titles are still public, but that's to encourage people to join etc.
Thus far we have thirty or so subscribers - I haven't counted but am very grateful for you all for believing in this.
Anyway, am tired and I have a busy few days -- if the site comes and goes intermittently it's because I've discovered errors and need to tighten things up.