Lunch ideas

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I travel around a lot for work and so eat a lot of crappy sandwiches from WH Smiths or M&S in the services. I do sometimes do a pack up but often can't be arsed. What do you Veggies and Vegans make for yourselves that would be so awesome and delicious that your recipes would inspire me to get off my bum and give them a go?

I should add I'm a Veggie but am happy to go Vegan if the food is fantastic ;)

• I usually have dinner leftovers for lunch the next day but if not then i sometimes make some hummus and have it in a tortilla bread with salad leaves, sliced tomatoes and vegan cheese. Guacamole works well in a wrap too and is also very easy to make...