Reincarnation

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I am certainly no conspiracy theorist tin foil hat wearer that I can assure you, but its widely known with evidence that the illegality and banning of the use of psychedelics was done against mind opening and expansion en mass thus giving folk reason to question the authority they want us to live under. Take Cannabis and hemp, it was banned in the twenties or thirties, cant quite remember, and that was purely down to the bosses of the cotton industry in the States saw it as a threat to their industry and profit, so they paid for a bill to be passed which outlawed and demonised it, it certainly wasnt made illegal because they felt it was harmful to society as a substance per se, if it was banned for the good of society then surely alcohol would be classed as a prohibited substance as well. You watched the vid in my post hashtag 23 I presume ( I have to write hashtag as I havent got a hashtag symbol on my laptop keyboard) there's more than enough info in the vid there to show the reasons why the illegality of psychedelics came about from upon high as in the powers that be. It's certainly not a conspiracy, they banned it for the reasons given.

I have to ask as you have lost me here, what invisible leaders ?

• Wow, you guys are visionaries, taking off into the far yonder!:)

So far as the Anunnaki legends go, they apparently bred us as slaves, because there were not enough of them to do the work they required. Humans didn't like being slaves, so eventually we - or some of us - rose against them. Instead of any kind of war - perhaps they did not know war? - they left, or so the legend goes. We have been fugging about here ever since, making a mess of the place. Oddly, these legends are not exclusively Sumerian, but have their counterparts in other areas of the world, too.

I recall long ago reading the startling sentence that has stayed with me ever since, probably from one of the Hindu scriptures: "The Azure seats are empty. The Lords of the Dazzling Face have departed in wrath."

There is in all this more than a suggestion that we biological humans are the result of some experiment that went wrong, and the experimenters cleared off, leaving the Earth at our mercy.

So much for lost civilisation legends, which are based only yesterday in time, probably since the last glaciation, only 14 - 15,000 years ago. We - or something vaguely like us - were here for at least ten million years before that, according to scientific findings. So there would be plenty of proto-humans for these visitors to experiment with....

So back to the topic, reincarnation. I have always found it fascinating, ever since reading about it in one of my Uncle's forbidden books at about nine or ten years old. I knew christianity was silly, even at that age, and finding writings about reincarnation was like finding the door into a world I felt instinctively was true, or at least closer to the truth than the guff we were fed in Sunday school. The logic of it appealed immensely.

Like some of you writing above, I have met people here for the first time, and the feeling has been like meeting an old friend; perhaps wearing different clothes this time, of course.

Sometimes, oddly, the feeling has been one of grudging recognition: "Oh no, not him again... there is bound to be trouble!" or "No, surely not her, she has found me, even here..." But this might be part of our psychological process of evaluating people, of course, and nothing to do with reincarnated others. Or is it?

• Post by Maxal ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • There is a lot to reply to Maxal, but I do grt where your coming from, perhaps conspiracy is the wrong word. When you refer to your point of conspirators and hidden heads around a table, I didnt mean that meaning hose who banned psychedelics, it was open known about governent. When I say powers that be I mean the current public voted for party/government. You say our current situation has arisen through dumbness and lack of vision, I read that and ascribe it as society at large as being that and not government, they know full well the type of society they want and the main stream society we do have is all by design, its been designed to be this way by sucessive governments and big business who need a constant supply of worker ants. Machiavelli wrote of how to manage and control a large urban population way back in the hey days of Rome, and his writings are still kind of adhered to in modern times on how to keep society managed on our behalf without much consent from us. do you get what I mean by society being by design rather than a natural evolution. it's dumb because folk are dumbed down so they dont see the bigger picture.

Anyway, off tangent here, got to get on with my day.

• Yep, that's fine wizard, I'll write to you separately from this so this thread can properly reincarnate.

Nice ending man, you've just proved the existence of reincarnation, so perhaps thats the end of the thread or it could reincarnate onto something else. :D

• Maxal & Wizard1luv - please feel free to carry on your conversation in this thread if you wish, it's interesting to read.

Aw Bless. the thing is with subjects like this, there is so much else that is linked and intertwined that is relevent but not necessarily a direct link. If someone hops in on page two without reading page 1 first which I suspect happens often, it may appear disjointed, but reading a thread from the beginning, you can see the relevant link and how it goes a bit off tangent to cover sub sections of a topic.

• So far as group conspiracies go, I have it on very good grounds that there are certainly groups which can powerfully influence events, be they financial, political, or military. These groups don't - can't - run the world, but they can and do have considerable influence behind the scenes in many of the aspects of how the world is run.

One good example is lobbying. There is overt and covert lobbying. The overt type involves openly engaging with and influencing politicians to take decisions that favour the lobbyist or those he/she represents. The covert lobbying is done behind the scenes, from promises of influence, wealth, brown envelopes, etc, down to blackmail, threats, elimination. The higher the stakes, the more likely it is that this sort of thing goes on.

• So far as group conspiracies go, I have it on very good grounds that there are certainly groups which can powerfully influence events, be they financial, political, or military. These groups don't - can't - run the world, but they can and do have considerable influence behind the scenes in many of the aspects of how the world is run.

One good example is lobbying. There is overt and covert lobbying. The overt type involves openly engaging with and influencing politicians to take decisions that favour the lobbyist or those he/she represents. The covert lobbying is done behind the scenes, from promises of influence, wealth, brown envelopes, etc, down to blackmail, threats, elimination. The higher the stakes, the more likely it is that this sort of thing goes on.

Indeed there is indeed. Big business and the multi corps has a massive sway in the machinations of law makers and governments.

Recently, I cant remember the name of the company, but they are a scientific based company with quite extensive laboratories working on synthesizing cannabis of rthe medical market. Arizona was due to have a bill passed to decriminalize it. /this firm stepped in a handed over $500,000 dollars to prevent the bill going throughj, it was a threat to their industry, the bill didnt go through, then lo, what happened, some time later the very same firm were granted a license to pump their synthetic version to the pharma/medicinal markets, that was as covert as it gets, it dint come to light until they got their license granted. Exctly how cannabis was made illegal in the first place in the twenties, covert lobbying by the big bosses of the cotton industry saw to that one.

• There is a documentary called The Corporation which is very interesting viewing if people haven't seen it already. I like to watch it whenever I need a reminder of how messed up the world of big business is. It talks about the power of corporations including lobbying. It came out in the early 2000's so it might be a bit dated but the whole documentary is available on YouTube for free.

• There is a documentary called The Corporation which is very interesting viewing if people haven't seen it already. I like to watch it whenever I need a reminder of how messed up the world of big business is. It talks about the power of corporations including lobbying. It came out in the early 2000's so it might be a bit dated but the whole documentary is available on YouTube for free.

Will look it up but once a bod is awake to the reality, you dont have to look far to have a reminder. A walk down the aisles of a supermarket is a massive reminder. I reckon the zeitgeist movies were never far off the mark.

• Post by Maxal ().

• Maxal - Yes, I'm going to order Replay as it sounds like a fascinating read.

I've not heard of the theory that we are all twinned with a star, it's an interesting idea. I find physics fascinating but I barely, if at all, understand it. Having just read up on event horizons I'm still non the wiser. There is a book called The Quantum Enigma by Rosenblum and Kuttner which is probably the most accessible book I've read on quantum physics.

I guess the twinned stars and event horizon theory would align with the theory that after death our individual atomic structure doesn't break or decay.

• Post by Maxal ().

• Post by Maxal ().

• Post by Maxal ().

• Post by Maxal ().

• Post by Maxal ().

• Some years back I read a book called: "When Corporations Rule the World" by a guy called David C. Korten, who himself had background in this area.

The book was written some 20 years ago, I think, but a hell of a lot of what he talked about in there has come true, and is coming true today, because things have gotten worse.

• Rosewood - if you have read a book on quantum physics then you are way ahead of me.

I should be careful when I write things, I don't waant to put ideas into peoples heads. :shock:The twinned star thing isn't a theory (I don't think), it's just something I made up entwining things I'd heard. Such as popular phrases, you know what I mean don't you? I think they say everybody is a star, or has a star. Every now and then you hear it. And when somebody dies a star appears in the sky . . .

I see what you mean. I was just having a bit of a brain fart whilst trying to imagine what an event horizon is.

The Corporation really is an excellent documentary. A lot of what is discussed is quite disturbing but what really stuck with me was the section about people in Bolivia being unable to collect rain water as it was 'owned' by the water company. It's perverse. I've never been able to understand the view point that the Earth is just a commodity to be traded, as if we have another Earth as backup that we can all move too once we've messed this one up.

…………..

It randomly crossed my mind the other week wondering if the whole concept of conspiracy theories was set up by the government. That way anyone who decided to think outside of the box could be quickly branded as a freak. - I'd like to qualify that sentence by saying that I haven't succumbed to wearing foil hats and lead suits. I did watch a documentary a little while ago about people who believe they've had a chip implanted in their brain by the government/military. They said they could hear voices as if they were tuning in to radio frequencies and they thought they were being used as human test subjects for some unknown experiment. They were wearing lead suits to sleep in at night and some were constantly on the move only sleeping in one place for a night or two. It wasn't just one or two people, there were a lot of people from all over the world who thought they were part of a mass conspiracy. They've set up a support network but they were in fear of being killed as one of the founders had recently died.

• Ah Rosewood, yes I have seen that documentary, it is completely cranky. Those people showing x ray pics of something implanted in the back of their necks or so they claim, but what got me, including noticing the interviewer did not ask, is how they thought those implants got there in the first place, the people who claim to be implanted offered not one explanation, they just claim that they have them. That lady who had the lead lined sleeping bag and was on the move all the time looking for places where her (cough) signal would be blocked. It was almost hilarious. Do I think what they claim and to the extent it is out there is real, no I dont to be honest.

If anything, conspiracies could as likely to be pumped out by government so folk likely to get all fired up about them stick their heads up above the parapet so they then get an idea of who's likely to be that way inclined, a head count for enemies or antagonists against the governemnt maybe ? who knows, is that a conspiracy :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil: ha ha ha, (we have a tin foil hat smiley, how appropriate, yay) There are those who claim they have discovered a conspiracy, but also conspiracies could and maybe do make a good smoke screen to distract attention. To me, something is either fact or not until proven otherwise.

• I have come across these types at the Barge , google 'Miles Johnson' , he used to run seminars there with his 'super soldiers', sometimes as many as 50 wandering around the pub and campsite talking bollocks..., thing is , if they detected any sarcasm or disbelief they would go right on the defensive, usual defence was to shake their heads sadly at the disbelievers ignorance. Actually calling them out as nutcases is difficult as they will claim that your lack of implants prohibits you from understanding and that sounding unplausible is part of the master plan !!

• I have come across these types at the Barge , google 'Miles Johnson' , he used to run seminars there with his 'super soldiers', sometimes as many as 50 wandering around the pub and campsite talking bollocks..., thing is , if they detected any sarcasm or disbelief they would go right on the defensive, usual defence was to shake their heads sadly at the disbelievers ignorance. Actually calling them out as nutcases is difficult as they will claim that your lack of implants prohibits you from understanding and that sounding unplausible is part of the master plan !!

Thats why I never went to the barge, there's enough nutters out in the wider world without going in for a concentrated dose. I wish folk would wake up from their nonsense and take on board it is people for real with pre designed patterns programmed onto GPRS systems and planks of wood etc making crop circles.

• Cannabis was banned not because of cotton producers but because it does not need all the chemicals used to grow cotton. DuPont has long established connections to organized crime. They had CFC's banned when the patents expired.

• I don't 'believe' in anything religious or even spiritual. I would like to hope that there is a higher purpose to our being here, and that there are even good reasons for this, but what these might be we cannot as humans begin to comprehend.

If you are the kind of person who needs prompted [panic];) with Science to believe in spirituality and a higher consciousness ...

Then get yourself on to youtube and watch DR Bruce Lipton who gave up teaching medicine after 20 years when he made a major discovery in DNA and stem cell biology.

Everything has a soul that generates into something else once its life is ceased on that cycle.

• I am aware of the quantum possibilities of an after-existence, evidence of which is expanding from the original theory of Roger Penrose and his research team as existing in protein-based microtubules – a structural component of human cells – carrying quantum information – information stored at a sub-atomic level.

There is some evidence that this quantum information is carried throughout the body, in the DNA, according to more recent research. So while I don't 'believe' in religious or spiritual doctrines, because they are based on superstitions, many of which are ludicrous, I am interested in the theories of people who have had or have investigated near-death experiences, as well as those of scientists who have approached the matter from a different angle.