What can't you do?

• Most of us have something we can't do.

My big one is my total inability to play ball games - I can't catch a ball, or even throw one any great distance. In fact, I can't even play snooker or pool properly my coordination is so bad. :insane:

So, what can you not do that everyone else seems to cope with?

• Lick my bollocks, although am sure there are a few that can, and I am gald I cant, if I could would I, I doubt it unless there was a fair size bet to be won.

On a more serious note, for the life of me I cannot draw or paint pictures.

• I too annoying through a ball! It's a standing joke in our family! If I've got a ball in my hand run for cover! It could go anywhere in a 360 degree area!

I am an excellent map reader but for some reason cannot get right or left to come out of my mouth correctly! Just watch the hand directions to see which way I am pointing for the next turn off.

• members with more than five posts will not see this advert

• I can't throw with any sense of aim and I can't hit a ball using a bat. During the 5 years at school when I had to play rounders I hit the ball once. I also can't catch unless I'm taken by surprise and I'm not thinking about it.

• I can't stand on my hands.

LOL etherea - I get my left and right mixed up too (so did my mother). If I make a pointed effort, look at my hands and concentrate then I can get it right. I have a thing about opposites.

• I can't stand on my hands.

LOL etherea - I get my left and right mixed up too (so did my mother). If I make a pointed effort, look at my hands and concentrate then I can get it right. I have a thing about opposites.

Here's how to stand on your hands with ease Maxal, bend over, place your hands on the floor close together turned inwards with your fingers facing each other, place left foot on left hand and right foot on right hand, voila, you have stood on your hands, well you will have if you try it, it works easy as I have just done it. :D  

• Juggle or walk on stilts, or use a pogo stick(remember them?) and although i was good at gymnastics i never ever mastered doing cartwheels...most likely with all of them,due to lack of persistence and practice.

Your enemy will stab you in the front,your friends stab you in the back - beware your friends,embrace your enemies,you'll always know what youre dealing with.

The post was edited 2 times, last by NomadicRT ().

• Thanks for the instructions wizard, I actually had to think it out before I realized the joke. I would have loved to have had eyes in your living room when you performed that trick.

Anyway, I've since decided to learn the one remaining thing I can't do and I am happy to say I ran on my hands to the local bread baker. I then decided to return back home on my feet as I couldn't hold the bread with my feet!

It seems as soon as you master one skill, there looms another . . .

• Thanks for the instructions wizard, I actually had to think it out before I realized the joke. I would have loved to have had eyes in your living room when you performed that trick.

Anyway, I've since decided to learn the one remaining thing I can't do and I am happy to say I ran on my hands to the local bread baker. I then decided to return back home on my feet as I couldn't hold the bread with my feet!

It seems as soon as you master one skill, there looms another . . .

There you go then, how to stand on your hands in one foul swoop, it was amusing making sure I could do that before advising someone else it was possible due to to the litigious nature of such a thing if it went horribly wrong and an injury was sustained. although I am prety felxible and lithe for a 52 year old, advising others that such stunts are possible may not go well. ( I am glad you saw the funny side). I must say I am not sure I could do a hand stand these days which is a different kettle of fish to standing on your hands. I am always willing to carry out a suggested stunt act before I administer suggestions for others to try.

That said, I am impressed you ran on your hands to the bakers, although proof has not been shown for it to have happened, given I am a trusting fellow, I will not raise any doubts pertaining to any notion it may not have taken place. :whistle::)

• There's two up-side-downies:

Standing on your head (which now I write it, it sounds wrong?) and then standing on your hands. Standing on your hands is hands alone - no head. :S

Yes, I know what you mean. Time goes by [panic] I hadn't really thought about it til now. I haven't stood on my head for years. Daunted, I thought, can I still do it? Stand on my Head? . . . and yes I can:boing:.

But, I lied - I can't stand on my hands. It's fine, I don't mind being fallible.