FREE TOMMY ROBINSON

• One of the better pieces I've read on this subject , a well written article by Douglas Murray -

https://www.nationalreview.com…/?twitter?impression=true

Yes. I read that earlier and it's why I won't dismiss Robinson as an out and out racist as is often suggested - an overly one-dimensional fool, yes, religiously intolerant, yes, but not a racist or a white supremacist. In fact I heard him in one interview that his own politics were closer to that of labour.

He's not a patch on Britain First, who just seem fucking mental to me.

Most muslims just want to live their lives - at least the ones I know do, and many more simply dismiss their religion in the way that we dismiss going to church every sunday -- but the radicalisation and attitude of some followers is absolutely a problem -- and it makes no sense why justice on them takes so long, while justice for Robinson was over in a heartbeat.

• So they have moved Tommy to another prison, one where he may face more danger from inmates.

Enough is enough. The Police are framing people, even their own colleagues for whistleblowing.

Watch this confession of a ex- Met Police Officer Whistleblower. What can be done?

• I don't really know Tommy Robinson but I don't think I would like him if I did.

However, there is a very significant question regarding this case. Why is there a TOTAL reporting ban on it? We probably can't even mention it legally on this forum. Even filming the defendants arriving for court gets you thrown in jail

Yet similar cases against high profile showbiz personalities were carried out in the full glare of the TV cameras. We saw them arriving for court every morning, and heard what was said that day in court on the evening news.

They can't have it both ways, what are they trying to supress???

• Why is there a TOTAL reporting ban on it? We probably can't even mention it legally on this forum. Even filming the defendants arriving for court gets you thrown in jail

The reporting ban was lifted.

I think it's absolutely true that he did prejudice the trial, and he had previously been warned -- but the way he was tried and sentenced within a matter of hours, well that doesn't seem like proper process.

There's a rumour that he was advised not to get a solicitor - how true that is I have no idea.

• I’m not afraid of Tommy Robinson, I am not afraid of Asians (Triads scare the crap out of me )

I am afraid the Police force is a tool frequently used by manipulative controllers.

Tommy clearly states in many of these YouTube clips, that he has many Muslim friends. (having grown up and gone to school with them) I assume some of them are proprietors/owners of these Muslim restaurants and cafes, where some of his interviews do take place and he refers to.

I’m not saying that Tommy is a solution to the Problem. Nor is burying it under the carpet, turning a blind eye, Ignoring the injustice brought about by of a few manipulative and corrupt Police officials and our judicial system. He is clearly the hammer that keeps on banging.

• tommy is a wanted man ,he is being hunted by asians ,tommy robinson isnt even his real name ,the powers that be ,keep him out of the media spotlight ,to try and stop any escalation of racail tension ,from what iv seen happening ,the police and the home office ,are trying to do tommy a favour ,they have offered him ,a new identity,and money ,to basicily piss off and live in another country ,as his life in danger from asians that he has rubbed up the wrong way ,he has refused ,the offer of a new identity ,and a pay off ,to bugger off somewhere else ,so the police now want to keep him inside ,for his own saftey ,and to try and prevent any more racial tensions

• tommy is a wanted man ,he is being hunted by asians ,tommy robinson isnt even his real name ,the powers that be ,keep him out of the media spotlight ,to try and stop any escalation of racail tension ,from what iv seen happening ,the police and the home office ,are trying to do tommy a favour ,they have offered him ,a new identity,and money ,to basicily piss off and live in another country ,as his life in danger from asians that he has rubbed up the wrong way ,he has refused ,the offer of a new identity ,and a pay off ,to bugger off somewhere else ,so the police now want to keep him inside ,for his own saftey ,and to try and prevent any more racial tensions

That's not true, apart from the fact that Muslimes hunt him, and it's not his real name (but everyone knows that!).

There will be tensions with or without TOMMY, and whether you agree with it or not!

• members with more than five posts will not see this advert

• That's not true, apart from the fact that Muslimes hunt him, and it's not his real name (but everyone knows that!).

There will be tensions with or without TOMMY, and whether you agree with it or not!

as iv said before ,tommy is from luton town ,,same town i live in , the muslim men that he has been antaganising for so long all no his face ,he says that he has muslim freinds , but i assure you he cannot walk through town center or the asian area of town ,without being set upon ,they no his face sooo well

• Aint Tommy Robinson a Nazi?

Fuck 'im

He isn’t a Nazi, probably no more than you are going by that unbiased judgment. He was one of the first British campaigners to openly burn the Swastika flag On Social media. A act that got him much hatred from the Nazi supporters around the globe.

• Don’t ever be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being just like everyone else

• Depends how you define "Standing up for rights"?

By one definition, "Right now", by another, "Months, if not years ago."

Why is this relevant... if you don't want to bring semantics into the conversation?

Don’t ever be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being just like everyone else

• as iv said before ,tommy is from luton town ,,same town i live in , the muslim men that he has been antaganising for so long all no his face ,he says that he has muslim freinds , but i assure you he cannot walk through town center or the asian area of town ,without being set upon ,they no his face sooo well

Yes I know he's from Luton, and it says on your location that you're from Luton.......

There are many people who can't walk through many places in many parts of many towns in the UK!

It's wrong.