What would they say?
Welcome to UKHIppy
UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.
Warning - May cause irritation.
Handle with care! Warning:Have your shit together or face the consequences!
Caution could explode without warning! Handle with care, do not place in direct sunlight. Suitable for use by all ages but results will vary!
Unstable.Do not handle.if ignited, retire to a safe distance.
Rinse and return!
WARNING : This product moves when used.
warning.prone it bursts of intense silliness and childlike behavior
Im sure uj could add more warnings but they d be in a forum lower down the site?xx
Directions of use...
Lay back and Enjoy the ride
Provide garden peas regularly
I just have the bio-hazard tattoo on my shoulder!
Guide To Handling A Nebby.
It is advised that you get advice or training before attempting to deal with a wild Nebby. As they are wild creatures, maybe ask some adults to help you.
- Wear a respirator that is approved when in the area of a wild Nebby.
- Wear thick protective clothing, disposable rubber gloves, tough boots and eye goggles the entire time that you are trying to handle a wild Nebby.
- Keep other people away from the area for their own safety.
Communication and Behaviour.
- Don't make prolonged eye contact and don't try to force a Nebby to make eye contact with you.
- Talk in a direct, honest way with a calm tone of voice. This is a good way to gain trust and not annoy a Nebby.
- Move in a calm, slow way while quietly saying what is that you are doing.
- Do not attempt to talk to them if you are a distance away from them and there is noise going on around in the environment. The Nebby won't hear what you are saying.
- Don't react with anger and accusations when confronted with blunt, direct communication from a Nebby.
- Keep the curtains closed if it is a bright, sunny day. If lights need to be used indoors then opt for a lower lumen level with the colour closer to yellow and orange on the colour chart.
- Keep the noise level down and avoid creating conflicting noise i.e. having two different songs on radio stations on at the same time.
- Keep the kitchen secure after 11.45pm to prevent the Nebby from eating any food.
- If you upset a Nebby it may get angry, growl and charge at you. Try to make yourself appear as large as possible and growl back at the Nebby.
- If the steps in 1 don't work then it is advised to distract the Nebby with coffee and cake. When you can see that the Nebby is busy then you can slowly back away.
- If all else fails then just play dead and hope it gets bored,
For full Instructions please visit the website and download the PDF File on Guide To Wild Nebby Handling.
Please Use "Safety Equipment Supplied"
Read All Instructions Fully
As Contains High Amounts Of Explosives And Is Highly Charged And Flashes Bright Colourful Fast Movable Objects" So Extreme Caution Is Needed When Near Or Handling
Cannot Be Replaced Once Opened And Let Out!!!!!! .
open at your own peril, can be volatile when aroused
Medicate BD - ignore instructions at your own risk.
Keep well fed. Do not under any circumstance criticise without very very good reason. Do not presume she will like what you like. Do not book anything without consulting her first. Shower her with silliness, and daft presents. Romance her.. it goes a very long way to you getting what you want, if she is treat like a queen. Treat her mean, and oh boy, be prepared, as her revenge is always served cold....( can guarantee, you will not be expecting it.)