What is your favourite springtime attribute

• Bonjour mes amis ( hello my friends).

If you had to choose one particular thing that pleases you most about the springtime what would it be?

I could come up with quite a list of things that I like,but will not mention them just now.

If I was to come up with one that was my favourite,I guess it would be the sounds in the forest as all that birds go on the pull with their sap rising !!!

What are your seasonal pleasures at this time of year?

• A lovely thing indeed. I love it when I turn up in my woods at the end of the winter-start of spring and have my daffodils flowering,followed by snow drops and blue bells as well as the beautiful white blossom of my hawthorn.

I could not agree more Bigbear that it is nice to see some more nice colours after the greys and browns that accompany winter. xx

• Nothing wrong with the colours of winter. I love winter for so many reasons, so maybe it's more about the change than the actual flowers. Each season has so many different things to offer each one welcomed on arrival, maybe it's the marking of time that makes each one special.

• Still waiting for real spring here. All the seasons have their own appeal but spring should be about renewal. As a naturalist it's a time of excitement- the spring flowers emerging, seeing reptiles + amphibians again, bird song + migration underway + the insects.

• The sap rises in the trees and other numerous plants, not the birds!

Am i in trouble for being right again?

Fuck!

• I think IC meant sap rising as in birds "getting it on together"!

For me,its birdsong.I truly do enjoy listening to birds singing,especially first thing in the morning.Bliss!

• I know that there was talk about an ungroovy button being handy , though am thinking one for an annoying arse who is constantly badgering and trying to wind up people could be helpful too!!!!

• members with more than five posts will not see this advert

• I know that there was talk about an ungroovy button being handy , though am thinking one for an annoying arse who is constantly badgering and trying to wind up people could be helpful too!!!!

Even better, you could articulate yourself enough and talk to the ungroovy cunt privately? But then you wouldn't get a pat on the back!?

Decisions, decisions.............

• I think IC meant sap rising as in birds "getting it on together"!

For me,its birdsong.I truly do enjoy listening to birds singing,especially first thing in the morning.Bliss!

Is that right?

Thank you for showing me the way Cobra. Where would i be without your immense support and understanding?! I've always loved women who can think for themselves :D

• No pats on the back needed,as am happy enough without them. As for decisions decisions,my decisions would be whether I should enter you into the I am a complete arsehole competition in the complete knob end olympics as am sure you would be on the podium or whether just not to waste my time talking with someone who is obviously not a very nice person. Both decisions have merits !!

Honest question now - why on earth can you not see that the way you communicate with others is not helpful towards making the planet a better place and that a lot of your vegan ideas are not only hypocritical and insulting to others and also that you are doing lots of bad towards vegan people who have worked hard towards spreading the good word of what veganism is about. You have set the vegan cause back years with your childish attitude.

Have now thought back to my decisions and have decided that as much as you deserve the gold medal in the olympics,I have decided that I can not be bothered to respond to you anymore as you are too much up your own arse to ever listen to what anyone says.

I hope you soon find your way back out and learn how to be a nice person.

p.s posted in an edit - Just seen your post aimed at cobra who was actually being nice to you,and yet again you have been a complete arse to her and she certainly does not deserve that.

Sorry Paul ,have tried my best to keep you out of this,can you please have a word with her as she is not doing ukhippy any favours.

Thanks xx

• Couldn't agree more IC. Seems she's trawling rou d, hijacking various threads just to be a complete cunt to anyone and everyone. Smacks of favouritism, when people have been banned for less. Not sure what the fuck paul's thi ki g but doesn't seem to be doing himself any favours. Time to get your dog back on the chain Paul.

• I don't have a single favourite thing about Spring, I like seeing the March hares running about in the field and the new born lambs hopping about. I like to see the flowers in bloom and the buds on the trees. One of my most favourite things in Spring has to be feeling the heat from the sun on your faced after a long cold winter.

• I had to quote this. It's classic.

Why did you have to edit it twice?

I've actually never thought of questioning you, but having followers like Pyke and Bigbear, what can a woman do?

I understand your need for trying to be clever, whilst appealing to the general population of UK Hippy or (surprisingly) Hippies :) We have never crossed words, but you have your side now.............. :D

Yes.......................

You are determined to be loved, and determination is a great thing! ;)

I know you picked the best of a bad bunch when you picked on me, but you are a terrible SILLY BILLY :D

• Sir, why not be honest?

You waste a lot of time talking to someone who is not worth it?

Look at your 2 likes? Although, i'm sure the clique will ride to your defence and turn 2 2 8? Maybe?

We have never had bad words, but i understand your need for running with the pack, especially at this time of need.

XXX

• I don't have a single favourite thing about Spring, I like seeing the March hares running about in the field and the new born lambs hopping about. I like to see the the flowers in bloom and the buds on the trees. One of my most favourite things in Spring has to be feeling the heat from the sun on your faced after a long cold winter.

I love seeing the lambs too,that is always a nice start of the new life coming into spring :D

• Hope springs eternal so is said...probably by a sage who was jaded by constant effort to be nice to the afflicted.Its is hope that spring brings for me,the perpetual enthusiastic surge of new life,buds,lambs and trees.The oceans and earth are struggling to breath under our detritis,yet the young come and new life all over.Sometimes you can feel the hum as all the energy is gathering in yourself and the earth.The green man rises.:happydanc:broc:^^<3

• I Love Spring ...It Means And Brings Us And Blesses Us With Soooo Much ..:woohoo:

Soooo If I Has To Say One Fav Thing I Simply Could Not Because There Be Soooo Much And New Life New Love New Peace Happiness And Laughter And The World Be Like The Painter Of All Life Has Splashed There Beautiful Colour Paints Everywhere As Sooo Much Beautifuk Colours Burst From Below And From Above It Just Makes Our Hearts Minds Bodies Spirit Burst Into Smiles And Makes Us Bounce Bouncie Like The Spring Bunnies And Spring And Jump Like The Baby Spring Lambs :boing::boing::clap::boing:Bounce Bouncie Bouncie HEHEHE :happydanc:clap:X

SO What I Love About Spring Is "BOUNCIE NEW LIFE COLOURFUL SPRING" :wave::happydanc:boing:X

• I love the way the light changes and when the leaves start bursting from the buds on the trees - it fascinates me how the tree makes leaves, all those green powerhouses all of them a similar size and shape.

• In France it is the end of the hunt season and the animals get braver and I see many more wild boar and deer in the springtime. It is not for too long though as they get hidden by the foilage when it has unfurled properly.