CUNTISH THINGS ?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• The way some folks are feeling spit roasted would be a popular choice. Only that would probably cause more arguments over what constitutes enough “well done” or “bleup” then again, some would probably sooner turn fruitarian. I think you’ve got the message. So no more on the subject from me I do hope. 50 good souls is a high price to pay for any fuck.:surrender

come on Alice youve been around the block and back again.CG is not responsible for scaring off any souls.Now you elevated her to lucifer the soul cruncher.:rolleyes:All that actually seems to have happened is another ukh drama that may have been managed in a way that others did not agree with.Noone has lost anything.People have opinions and are free to mobilise should they so wish.Did you know CG has a posse of cats that follow her on walkies?Unusual for an evil person to be willingly followed about by creatures dont you think?Block,delete,ignore sorts things out,,,the cold shoulder.The comments bandied about re moderators on here seems to be about something different.Why do you have a flag?or is that how you dry your washing?:)

• There is block,delete and simply ignore....then there is scorching pyro charm.:)

I'm Sorry but my love of fire is traced back to my original birth 1000's of years ago.

We were all born many many life times ago, some things transferred others didn't.

I have never hurt a living thing with fire, well once but that's different. I build fires on open ground with fallen wood. I sweep leaves away to make sure there is no harm done to any animal sleeping in them. Ok I eat meat but it doesn't mean I will go out of my way to harm an animal. I will argue on behalf of farmers but the farms where I live apparently have a different view on animal welfare than the big industrial farms That don't exist up here. The farms I grew up with are no more than large small holdings. When I saw the free range butter advert I had to ask what a free range cow was, not cos I didn't know but because it was the most strange idea I had ever heard of keeping a cow inside all year. There's fields out there that's where cows belong. Not locked in a barn.

Now you may not agree that cows belong in a field or you may have seen my not eating fish post and think I can be converted, that's up to u, not me.

My first job when I left school was on a farm, I still remember 174, I will always remember helping that cow calf. Breach birth, farmer away and only me there to help. If I hadn't intervened both cow and Calf would have died.

That was my pet calf for months afterwards, if I didn't pet it when I was bedding it head butted me. I've still got a bad hip 24 yrs later to prove it.

Now the day I loaded it into the Float n took it to slaughter I said my goodbyes, he smiled at me n butted me just for fun. 174 was always a prick but considerIng I brought him into the worlD what can we expect?

I never felt the need to name him but I have two dogs, Mia and fly. They respond to there names and answer to one and two. I have no higher regard for a human than I do for an animal.

If anything I prefer animals to humans. Humans on the whole are complete and utter cunts to everything round them and everyone. Animals have more respect for others.

Now I have no idea why I quoted you cricket and can only put this down to ramblings

• Look cricket and anyone else reading this, I have no problem with any of you or your beliefs.

There your beliefs and you are entitled to them the same way I am mine, I don't force my beLifes on anyone and all I ask in return is I am allowed the same freedom.

Jenn says: "Why is "cunt" any worse than "dick" or "knob" or even "twat" for that matter, looks a bit like sexism to me."

That's a difficult one to answer. A word is just a series of letters? I'm not falling for that. Magicians know the power of NAME to evoke essence. Just calling somebody's name from across the street and we instantly have their attention: we understand the power of those letters to that individual. The word love, said in the best way can be hugely powerful. I personally think the words "ugly" and "evil" are very strong words and hardly ever use them. Power is invested by people into words and with historytime, the power increases. We all know this.

In the West, there aren't too many tabboo words around today. Those who like to arm themselves with easy-shock bravado, having an armoury of 'offensive' words, find themselves with a depleted arsenal - poor things. There's also the truism that people who enjoy using offensive words for the sake of it are often saying more of themselves than their target.

And that's not saying I am against the word cunt - I'm not. I am firmly in the camp that the offence is not in the word but in the head (the head that said it and the head that receives it). And usually you KNOW, when somebody is saying it nastily? Or if the word is just being used glibly, for effect, they are so nonchalant with their easy informal use of the word - they are so cool! And free! Wow, I'm so impressed.

cuntniggerqueer - just an order of letters? Just as 'nice' is often seen as a weak word; some words are more powerful, more shocking, part of the vagaries of language. Some people have tried to rectify the imbalance politically. Queer activists for instance embracing the queer word. I too kind of like this word queer (and I am gay), but queer can be said with a truly hideous expression, and I'm sure it's been used in lots of gay bashings/killings . . . yeah, such a lovely word.

So, the reason these words have come to hold so much darkness is evident. They have been used in dark ways. No negating it. And if you insist on using the words be aware you are drawing yourself into that darker / more twisted history. The words have been used to demean and belittle others, to make them foreign, worth less. And to exalt the user. So, with cunt, I don't think it's sexist not to use the word - the word's tone itself represents that it has been used too often in sexist and demeaning ways. No doubt, some people can use the word in non-demeaning ways, and perhaps that is the right way to go - we need to depower the word (or at least take away it's inherently demeaning aspect). The real problem is you have to change people as well as words . . .

So most of us know, that despite logic or whatever, the cunt word is manifestly laden with layers of meaning and, historically, cunt is fucked as a word - it might just be easiest not to use the word. (Because what exactly is it you are trying to say that makes this the best word?)

At the moment, there is a museum in London, can't remember the details, it's exhibiting a load of things celebrating womanhood. The word cunt is audioed into the space. It's amazing that in 2018 we think this is progressive.

At the entrance of Musee D'orsay, is a painting The Origin of the World, Courbet's realistic painting of a naked woman painted in 1866 (!!!) The interesting thing is that now it sits quite calmly at the entrance of this museum. Museums have a way of making the profane sacred. Here is Tracey Emin talking about the "cuntity" of the painting:

cuntity

Finally, This horror film says a lot about our perceptions of the cunt word (don't you love Barbara Hershey):

The Entity

• Look cricket and anyone else reading this, I have no problem with any of you or your beliefs.

There your beliefs and you are entitled to them the same way I am mine, I don't force my beLifes on anyone and all I ask in return is I am allowed the same freedom.

????context?is this about we are all humans and make mistakes?Banter is not an axe fiery one.:)

• Post by TheConstantGarde ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Chaucer also used the word , quite extensively in The Canterbury Tales, particularly in the Millers Tale - : "Pryvely he caught her by the queynte.''

Shakespeare also alluded to the word as dId the metaphysical poet John Donne

It seems that language and words maybe transient and fluid In Albions noosphere

• I thought it meant the origin of the river kennet at swallowhead springs and as such have never taken offence or seen the word as offensive. The kennet being cunt, but i can't remember who told me this or how high i was when they told me.

• This is the first time I've looked at this thread for a couple of days, so considering not a single post has been reported, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to moderate it. Contrary to popular opinion I'm not as omnipresent as some people might imagine. ;)

If people feel like I'm some kind of dictator, then by all means go elsewhere; if this site isn't giving you what you need, then don't use my efforts/skill/time to meet those needs - and if this site is no longer required then I'll retire and give myself an easier life.

I'm quite aware that people are using this new platform to insult me from a safe distance while still coming on here - I'm not sure how I feel about that tbh :/

• That is a very, very, annoying song!!!

My big sister is called Wendy, funnily enough! (not a lady who suffers fools!)

You should ask Pyke about her, he met her for 1 minute. He knows everything! I met him once, a few months ago. I bought a bottle of Bells for his arrival, he got his laundry done, an offer of a hot shower, food, tea, mugs for his van, etc, and much hospitality! Like i would do with anyone, and i'd never mention eating animals!!!

In fact, i ate a bowl of soup with cheese! I did! The cunt that i am! ( my belly was sore later that night ), but i talked to my sister when Pyke was not there, because you don't make guests feel uncomfortable, and reminded her that being Vegan includes no cheese!

I don't know why the fuck i'm saying this, but maybe i'm feeling a wee bit pissed off?

A man i met once, has acted like a silly boy to please his superiors, and has posted such stupid things, that you all approve off!

You just run along in single file and follow!

What the fuck?

Just because i'm more compassionate towards 4 legged animals than you lot, doesn't mean i'm a bad person!

I'm actually a nice human!

If i annoy you so much, can you please delete, ban, block me? I've done this a couple of times, and it's a good thing. There is no reason to fuck this site up, (i won't go into how silly the copycat site is), but the thing is, i will always reply if i feel that i'm being attacked, or pulled down in some way.! It's normal, i think?!

I will never talk like this again. I don't want hassle, but i won't walk away from it!

I'm sort of thinking that i might feel like having sex; but maybe it's just shite talking or a reminder of my miss-spent youth? I don't know, but i feel it for the first time in a long time. This is serious!

I've probably upset people in some way, again! All i can say is fuck off! I can't please everybody, and i have no intention of doing so!

I have a bottle of Souma, and i intend to kick the shit out of it!

Lots of cuddles and fluffy things, from cuntstant, XXX

• I can appreciate how you feel Paul as I would be confused and maybe upset if I was sitting in your seat.

I have not reported any posts to you as there have been many that have all sort of linked together and have tried to get by getting in touch with you by talking sense into constant gardener by recommending that she backs off from name calling and being nasty towards people on here and also causing offence with constant foul language and an agressive nature often directed at nice people who have expressed their concerns.

I thought that we had got past the whole vegan thing and she has kept digging in by trying to wind up other people by picking on them for their dietry beliefs as well as any other reason now that I think of it.

I would like to see the site take off to heights never seen before and think that you have done a superb job in building the forum into one that I have not seen bettered anywhere else. It would be such a shame if all your valuable time and energy get thrown away beacause of one user who is being a repeat arse.

It is hard to report to you when the offending posts are spread out over such a large space and I think that others may well think the same. If we reported her posts on a CONSTANT basis you would be getting sick of hearing about it.

As for you being omnipresent,not one of us would expect that as we know that you have a life away from the site,even if you have been here a lot recently trying to turn it into a better place for all.

If I have personally offended you by not reporting this sooner,I offer you my heart-felt apologies as the whole reason that I did not report her was because I did not want to bother you and thought we could maybe sort it out between ourselves.

It turned out that I was wrong as madame would not listen to reason from anyone and dug her heals in further and became more insulting and obnoxious towards other users.

I know that there is an ignore facility and could of used it , but thought that it may have been better to chat. and the result of that is even this hippy has had his day and can not be bothered in trying to chat with her anymore. That was why I mentioned your name in the end as I have washed my hands with her as I have got no time for constant nastiness.

Constant gardener would appear to be on the constant wind up and needs to stop it really before everyone jumps ship. It breaks my heart to see how many decent people have left already.

My kingdom for a tranquil life !!! No doubt , you think the same.

Love and light

fly xx

• This is the first time I've looked at this thread for a couple of days, so considering not a single post has been reported, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to moderate it. Contrary to popular opinion I'm not as omnipresent as some people might imagine. ;)

If people feel like I'm some kind of dictator, then by all means go elsewhere; if this site isn't giving you what you need, then don't use my efforts/skill/time to meet those needs - and if this site is no longer required then I'll retire and give myself an easier life.

I'm quite aware that people are using this new platform to insult me from a safe distance while still coming on here - I'm not sure how I feel about that t

It is hard to decide where to be definitively when you just want to relate to persons regardless of location.Nowhere is "safe"in cyber space if a person has good tech skills. :)I did not see,nor can i find out about the fox posts so do not know why everyone was scrapping anyhow.I do not believe in a clique happening.People tend to gravitate to others they resonate with that is all.God IS omnipresent_and detractors have always existed.There was a lot of uncertainty about ukh folding.UKH will survive or not, same with any site.Since i have been coming on here i have seen worse happen than this thread.Life is short,spring is here.:D

• Saying that people leave due to one person who seems to stay on their own post? is enpowering that person with seeming power they simply do not have over others.There has been unrest for a long time.It was uncertain if ukh would still be here months ago.Perhaps CG has been the catalyst rather than the cause.:)