CUNTISH THINGS ?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I'm actually genuinely surprised by some vegan's attitude towards Omni's.I always assumed (Wrongly obviously)that as Vegan's care alot about animal's welfare,they'd be kind hearted souls,with a more gentler nature.I'm not having a go at anyone in particular here,its just an observation/assumption I had.Its opened my eye's for sure!

I was watching "New Lives In The Sun"a few weeks back,and a british couple have just opened a vegan restaurant,and after abit of a shaky start,its becoming very popular,to the point of them having to increase their opening hours.They haven't pushed the vegan ethos,just allowed people with a genuine curiosity to come in and try for themselves.I like that approach myself.Let the food do the talking! I think people in general fair much better with "new"idea's,if they are permitted to engage in a more gentler curious tyIf I were invited to a friends place for dinner,and I remarked after the meal,that it was delicious,and the friend informed me it was a vegan meal?I would find that totally impressive.It would spurn a curiosity within me.If the same happened,and then the friend lectured/insulted my own diet,it would have the opposite effect.

This is the cafe/restaurant in Spain.....reviews look good!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/…te_Valencian_Country.html

I am heavily involved in animal welfare issues of various types and though i am not yet a vegan i mix with vegans a great deal in various spheres and can see why the consumption of other beings causes such high levels of conflict.The true nature of the raising and slaughter of other beings is largely hidden from consumers.I am certain that if the public truly bore witness,from begining to appalling end, meat sales would plumett.I think a lot of issues in relating only stem from cultural differences in perceptions of humour,irony and satire not from a deliberate desire for cruelty to others.I have caused pain to a fragile person on here recently ,when i thought we were just having a handbag flinging session which I am very sorry for too.As for vegans being gentle and whimsical....ha ha go meet some sabs in the field.^^They are warriors with fierce eyes and steel backbones who can hide a fox cub under their jacket whilst faceing down the barrel of a gun and run like the wind to protect the weak if needs be.Its a public site.Really no one knows who anyone truly is,except for old known friends.People can avoid or block.

• This thread exists simply to have a bit of fun. You don't know what that is, do you?

I assume this will be your last post, on a site you no longer want to be a part of?

Toodlepip then!

only god can toodlepip others.:)How many cats do you have 5...6?I take it they are all vegan and do not go about corpse crunching and decimating the local songbird population when they are not gobbling tofu mice?:)

• In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. The occurrence of cognitive dissonance is a consequence of a person performing an action that contradicts personal beliefs, ideals, and values; and also occurs when confronted with new information that contradicts said beliefs, ideals, and values.

In A Theory of Cognitive Dissonance (1957), Leon Festinger proposed that human beings strive for internal psychological consistency in order to mentally function in the real world. A person who experiences internal inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and is motivated to reduce the cognitive dissonance. This is done by making changes to justify their stressful behavior, either by adding new parts to the cognition causing the psychological dissonance, or by actively avoiding social situations and/or contradictory information likely to increase the magnitude of the cognitive dissonance….(wiki)

• Is it possible to be kind AND aggressive?I'm well aware of what goes on in abbatoirs etc.I remember watching a River Cottage show,where Hugh (The host)took a handful of people to one.Of course they were horrified of what actually went on.See there I go again..."Assuming"all meat eaters knew what happened!I really have to quit assuming!lol

I'm wondering how vegans(Genuine curiosity here,not shit stiring!)feel about the present rise in eating insects?Personally I feel (And I'm not a vegan)there would be no point for omni's exchanging one form of living protein for another.I'm currently eating half veggie meals,half meat based.I really don't know if I could ever be a vegan.I think I'd have to become 100% veggie first and go from there tbh.

• A man enters a confessional and says to the Irish Priest, "Father, it has

been one month since my last confession. I've had sex with Fanny Green

every week for the last month." The priest tells the sinner, "You are

forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's."

Soon, another man enters the confessional. "Father, it has been two months

since my last confession. I have had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for

the last two months." This time the priest asks, "Who is this Fanny

Green?" A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replies. Very well,"

says the priest. "Go and say ten Hail Mary's."

The next morning in church, the priest is preparing to deliver his sermon

when a gorgeous, tall woman enters the church. All the men's eyes fall upon

her as she slowly sashays up the aisle and sits down in front of the Altar.

Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes.

The priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly

spread apart, Sharon Stone-style, its obvious she is not wearing any underwear.

The priest turns to the altar boy and whisperingly asks, "Is that Fanny

Green?" The altar boy replies, "No Father, I think it's just the reflection

off her shoes."

• I remember getting my mouth washed out with soap and water for swearing, not a pleasant experience and it sure taught me not to swear!

• We just wouldn’t dare to swear Infront of our parents as kids. I can still remember the first time I did swear Infront of my dad. I had started work down the coal mine. Forgetting myself I swore in the company of my dad. Realising what had come out of my mouth, I sheepishly looked accross at him, half expecting the impending darkness and numb silence that some refer to as seeing stars.

At 13 I once cheekily back chatted my dad as I lay on the settee. He told me Infront of the rest of our family that if I say that again, he would “knock me through the window”. I boyishly sniggered, not at him, but at the awkwardness of the situation. He thumped me right on the chin. Luckily for me I was still sprawled out on the settee or I may very well have been knocked out on the low wall below the window. I was the middle kid, so learned fast from watching my older brother get the good hidings. My mother was no push over either. She would lock us in the attic or coalhole. Threatening to keep us there until our dad returned from work or the pub. The shear threat of him coming home from the pub, turned me and my brother into creeping wimps. My older brother taught me how to piss in a empty milk bottle and hide it in the loft rafters, sooner than agrivate the situation more by attracting attention to us and why we were locked in the attic.

• ukhippies.boards.net

does cuntstant get a Honary membership for driving ppl away from here??

I find it weird how a vegan doesn't get banned for replying to posts with constant abuse and personal attacks. I know with roamer it was to drive up viewing figures but in this case is there another motive for allowing her to continue?

If I become a vegan tomorrow can I behave how I like no matter who I'm upsetting and annoying?

• does cuntstant get a Honary membership for driving ppl away from here??

I find it weird how a vegan doesn't get banned for replying to posts with constant abuse and personal attacks. I know with roamer it was to drive up viewing figures but in this case is there another motive for allowing her to continue?

If I become a vegan tomorrow can I behave how I like no matter who I'm upsetting and annoying?

There is block,delete and simply ignore....then there is scorching pyro charm.:)

I’m saddened that a vegan view point became a catalyst for driving a wedge between members and the forum.

“You can’t erase a love letter or a resignation notice with a nipple, No matter how rubbery”

From what we have been told, no one was banned reciently, not even a ASBO. Dare say Paul may have flipped a switch, blown a fuse, burnt the evidence, selected a number of accounts in isolation and initiated a curfew. All I know is the site continued to work perfectly well apart from a maintenance blip, albeit with a few missing folk.

So where do we go from here?

I’m a one camp guy. Having lost a real close friend just days ago, I now value more than ever the real world and real personal contact with those who are important to me in it.

Is this the end my friends?

I’m going to be embarrassed to tell my grandkids that it wasn’t Big Brother, Government, Limited finances, Armed militia, Corporate greed, Reduced members or Drugs that brought us down.

It was actually Something to do with the vegetable family and lack of respect.

I will always be a c**t in my opinion, what’s your excuse? :D

Well, well................

Cunstant must be a very clever cunt, if she can drive adults away from here! She must send them all messages secretly, while they sleep, and when they wake up, hey presto!

They are reduced to a childhood state, gabbering incoherently about Vegans, and arguing about whose ball it is!

Thanks for your input.

Roamer kept to drive up viewing figures?I truly do not think Paul has the time or will to micro manage like that and actually it was probably the ensuing witch hunt from damaged egos, that put pressure on Paul for a bar as loads of us have been mean at various times because mostly...[alien] we are human.You have often been annoying and upsetting Pyke 13 with your burning wit ,igniting fires of many kinds."People in vans should not throw calor cannisters?"^^^^^^

• but as for segregation at Dovedale - I'd like to think that the people who attend, aren't the same people that come on a hippy forum to start wars.

?

Dovedale happened a longtime before the internet and UK Hippy, so it’s nothing to do with that place.

Unfortunately the fox thread appears to be removed, otherwise individual members would have the opportunity to make their own mind up about if they want to stick around, join another forum or meet up in a field. But many of the posters on that thread do and will attend Dovedale. Over the years we have managed to leave forum politics and relationship issue away from gatherings for the peace and enjoyment of all.

• ye gods....rather than delete...block..ignore ..or ongoing handbag battles,there are now actual hippys promoting public cannibalism or should that read pubic?Now CG having stumbled into a cultural,emotional quagmire and eventually will be abandoned by all and left chuntering on to God, is going to be eaten with pickle.FFS its a sunny day, spring is sprung ,^^why are we,what are we,what am I doing here?:eek:

• ye gods....rather than delete...block..ignore ..or ongoing handbag battles,there are now actual hippys promoting public cannibalism or should that read pubic?Now CG having stumbled into a cultural,emotional quagmire and eventually will be abandoned by all and left chuntering on to God, is going to be eaten with pickle.FFS its a sunny day, spring is sprung ,^^why are we,what are we,what am I doing here?:eek:

I wonder if i'd be barbequed? Or roasted on a spit maybe?

Handbag battles are so 80's ?

• The way some folks are feeling spit roasted would be a popular choice. Only that would probably cause more arguments over what constitutes enough “well done” or “bleup” then again, some would probably sooner turn fruitarian. I think you’ve got the message. So no more on the subject from me I do hope. 50 good souls is a high price to pay for any fuck.:surrender