Am i capable of being normal? Or is it others who are fucked up?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• You mean unlucky surely?

Watching someone pour a shot into their eye is not as entertaining as observing the pant dropping with a funnel scenario.

You have to be careful, I read a Carl Haaisan novel where they murdered someone that way! they hung a guy upside down, gave him an alcohol enema and "locked" it all in with a bar of pink flamingo soap.

Can you imagine the autopsy?

• Have you ever heard the expression "blowing smoke up your arse' meaning telling you fibs or conning you over something?

Well its based on fact, Victorian quacks used to blow tobacco smoke (and possibly cannabis too) up people's backside to relax them (allegedly) and stick lots of other things up there for medicinal purposes.

The bowel's job is to absorb things very efficiently, some drugs can be administered that way

• Have you ever heard the expression "blowing smoke up your arse' meaning telling you fibs or conning you over something?

Well its based on fact, Victorian quacks used to blow tobacco smoke (and possibly cannabis too) up people's backside to relax them (allegedly) and stick lots of other things up there for medicinal purposes.

The bowel's job is to absorb things very efficiently, some drugs can be administered that way

Now your avatar begins to make sense...

Having memories of that one Bernie, whilst engaging in a few days binge with partner of the time, having good coke blown up the bum via an empty bic pen tube is most exillarating due to the absorption abilities up there as you rightly say. Trust on that one, now I've gone and put ideas in folks heads. dont knock things till you tried it.

• But back to bottoms, my mate worked in a clinic where they had valium suppositories that they could use to bring down patients having violent fits without danger of broken needles/choking etc. Said he was always tempted to borrow a few...

• But back to bottoms, my mate worked in a clinic where they had valium suppositories that they could use to bring down patients having violent fits without danger of broken needles/choking etc. Said he was always tempted to borrow a few...

Not sure that I understand that , surely its a lot more difficult to put summit up a reluctant someones arse than administer the chemical cosh ?

• The patients would all be wearing loose gowns so the point of entry was accessible. You try and get pills or needles into someone who's thrashing about violently (this was a mental health clinic) and the chances of a needle snapping or the patient choking on the pills are a risk.

How you get an uncooperative arse to accept meds I don't know. This was back in to 80s though, maybe wouldn't be allowed today?

• The patients would all be wearing loose gowns so the point of entry was accessible. You try and get pills or needles into someone who's thrashing about violently (this was a mental health clinic) and the chances of a needle snapping or the patient choking on the pills are a risk.

How you get an uncooperative arse to accept meds I don't know. This was back in to 80s though, maybe wouldn't be allowed today?

Sorry , but even stark bollock naked it would take several peeps to pry apart my buttocks and even more to access a clenched sphincter, as well as restraining arms/legs heads etc.

Surely if you can get even close to poking a pill up someones arse successfully then there must be a point prior to that when a needle could have been used ?

• Rectal diazepam is usually administered to fitting children because of the difficulty of veinous access for IV canula administration.As are some other medications.

Its pretty rare for rectal admin of adult epileptics.

Most seizures are over in minutes.If they reoccur repeatedly and thus a danger to life then the person is usually IV canulated during the postictal phase of the first or second fit (after the tonic clonic [fitting] phase is over.)

I may be wrong Ive not worked on psychiatric wards, but i doubt very much that its a preferred route of administration for a fully conscious violent psychiatric patient (subject to section or not).It would be far easier to pin down a patient and inject them.

• I once had to have a pre med suppositary before going to surgery under general , the pretty young nurse asked if I was happy to administer it myself or would I ptrfer she did it , one look from the missus and it was ' I think I can manage thank you'...,she left and returned with a paper plate which had a dollop of KY on the ablue glove on the other side and in the middle what looked akin to a .45 bullet,I duly inserted it and a few minutes later she pulled the screen back, then asked if I was OK (I was wriggling my butt about on the bed), 'yeah , I am just chewing it is that alright ? ' :whistle:

• Normal.

Living a catalogue life in a catalogue town, wearing catalogue clothes... Fridays, singles night. Saturdays, couples night, Sundays, WMC best room night with turns. Mondays darts night, Tuesdays, Pool night, Wednesdays, Snooker night, Thursdays, club night.
    tis why i left home at the grand old age of 17.

blowing smoke up someone’s bum is a saying from a Victorian technique to save a drowned persons life. Although tobacco suppositories were very common around the world for thousands of years, tobacco was considered a medicine. It was “thought” that tobacco smoke blown up/into a drowned or dead persons arse, was enough to shock the body back to breathing and therefore back to life. Doctors even had special tobacco pipes designed for this very procedure.

https://gizmodo.com/blowing-sm…-to-be-literal-1578620709

• Normal.

Living a catalogue life in a catalogue town, wearing catalogue clothes... Fridays, singles night. Saturdays, couples night, Sundays, WMC best room night with turns. Mondays darts night, Tuesdays, Pool night, Wednesdays, Snooker night, Thursdays, club night.
    tis why i left home at the grand old age of 17.

Fucked Up.

Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

• Fucked Up.

Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Awesome film ?