What are you currently thinking, Part VI: Return Of The Red Eye!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I’m thinking, anybody else found Parler! Refreshing to hear it straight out of the horses mouth, without worry/fear of censorship. Enjoying the many diverse subjects and conversations. But will it last or will some smug offended fk campaign to have even this tiny satellite of free speech closed or censored.

• I’m thinking, anybody else found Parler! Refreshing to hear it straight out of the horses mouth, without worry/fear of censorship. Enjoying the many diverse subjects and conversations. But will it last or will some smug offended fk campaign to have even this tiny satellite of free speech closed or censored.

I was looking at Parler the other day, but never got round to signing up

• I recommend that you do an online comparison every year as your current insurer will often see this and will offer a decent quote instead of umping it up lots.

I pay about 230 quid a year for fully comp for my van and it has been the same through various insurors for about 6 or 7 years. Hope you find a decent deal xx

• I recommend that you do an online comparison every year as your current insurer will often see this and will offer a decent quote instead of umping it up lots.

I pay about 230 quid a year for fully comp for my van and it has been the same through various insurors for about 6 or 7 years. Hope you find a decent deal xx

Will be looking about. We did have a cheap deal but now they have decided to not cover my area.

well I just googled it and it mentions politics and can’t be bothered with that bollocks so doubt I’ll be signing up

• it’s not just politics. It sharing more or less any view point under the sun. I’ve been talking to loads from convoy days. Those who fought injustice and those who were persecuted for living on the road. It’s hard to find them but I get invites via friends of friends and folk once known to us, a time, place, event. I found it difficult at first, as Ive no experience with fb or Twitter types. 50 links to posts this morning. [panic]

• it’s not just politics. It sharing more or less any view point under the sun. I’ve been talking to loads from convoy days. Those who fought injustice and those who were persecuted for living on the road. It’s hard to find them but I get invites via friends of friends and folk once known to us, a time, place, event. I found it difficult at first, as Ive no experience with fb or Twitter types. 50 links to posts this morning. [panic]

sounds more of a look then. I’ll rejoin :)

• sounds more of a look then. I’ll rejoin :)

I’ve been on Parler for a good few months now. I’m beginning to see why a lot of what goes on in the world is kept from the public deliberately and out of the media. I’ve seen far more videos of headline news stories that portray a totally different viewpoint. Invalidating what the sometimes FAKE media hope to portray with their agenda. But also more images that I would sooner not have in my head in the first place. Some truly shocking actual video recordings of events around the world. I’m more inclined to browse now when Im at my strongest and I’ve unfollowed a few sick puppies, who think We thrive on being shocked by the truth and reality of worldly happenings.

• I am thinking that I shall be back up the ladder pointing the big house in Aveyron today as I was yesterday. Strong winds are forecast early week here so decided that if I can get gone the top half of the section that I am pointing before the winds come then I wont be risking getting blown off the ladder from three stories high ! When you are standing on the top of a ladder with your legs the only park holding on with a pointing trowel in one hand and a plastic rubber glove full of mix in the other,strong wind is not user friendly !!

Will go and make the first mix in about twenty minutes so that am ready to point in the first daylight.

Wishing you all a good day. xxxx

• I am thinking that I shall be back up the ladder pointing the big house in Aveyron today as I was yesterday. Strong winds are forecast early week here so decided that if I can get gone the top half of the section that I am pointing before the winds come then I wont be risking getting blown off the ladder from three stories high ! When you are standing on the top of a ladder with your legs the only park holding on with a pointing trowel in one hand and a plastic rubber glove full of mix in the other,strong wind is not user friendly !!

Will go and make the first mix in about twenty minutes so that am ready to point in the first daylight.

Wishing you all a good day. xxxx

bloody hell be careful!!! I hate jay window cleaning on a windy day, it makes me worry