What are you currently thinking, Part VI: Return Of The Red Eye!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• i'm thinking how empty my life is now i'm completely alone, I should be happy, as i'm stress free emotionally, its the other stuff, you know, finance, or lack thereof...'sighs'

Swings & roundabouts PJ1.

My son lives with me & I often wish I was alone so I could spend more time on the road. Sometimes We're never satisfied with our lot are we?

Suppose I'd miss the lad if he left but would be able to do more things id like to do myself too. Nice to see you posting again, hope things are ok with you.👋😉

• Swings & roundabouts PJ1.

My son lives with me & I often wish I was alone so I could spend more time on the road. Sometimes We're never satisfied with our lot are we?

Suppose I'd miss the lad if he left but would be able to do more things id like to do myself too. Nice to see you posting again, hope things are ok with you.👋😉

Life has been *interesting* My last few years have been very up and down, like living on a corrugated roof....
    I have hit a lull now, so have had time to think, not the safest option for me.

• I try to avoid thinking whenever possible PJ1, I find I usually end up either in trouble or sad if I think too much.... If we didn't have downs in our lives we wouldn't appreciate the ups! Hang in there & wait for the next high.....:peaceman::sun:

• thinking...just go with the flow..the job im not bothered about..well im in the last 2 candidates!so somethings dragging me in that direction,as i say,just go with it..2nd interview /trial next sat..looks like i chose the best day,its bike track day😊xx

• I am thinking that even I will accept todays weater as grotty and am going to park up on the side of lac de settons,light the fire and put my le creuset caserole dish on the burner and slow cook a load of veggies whilst enjoying a good book in the cosiness of my lovely home :-)