What are you currently thinking, Part VI: Return Of The Red Eye!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• My oldest daughter loved woodlice when she was a little girl. She collected them, even played with them and kept loads in a matchbox. We bestow??? a lot of fears and phobias on our kids without thinking.

I would take my daughter out collecting the rabbits that I had caught in snares. Some days I would catch a few rabbits and divi them up between family members, explaining that the next rabbit will be for grandad. She sat in the car seat holding the nearly stiff rabbit up to her face, while chatting away to the rabbit.

We then drove to diliver a rabbit to grandad. I looked accross to see dozens of rabbit fleas jumping off the dead rabbit onto her bright wool cardigan. Still not daunted. She asked if she could keep the head and fur off the rabbit. We customarily give kids a rabbits tail to play with, so she was thinking the head and pelt would be more fun. I did explain it would stink if she put it in her toy box and that her mother wouldn’t like that.

Aw bless her :)

• I got thinking today while wandering in the grounds of a church. If feelings (human emotions) from (history, past and present) could be seen, felt, gathered, contained, measured, then mined for profit, wealth, health, for whatever purpose they could be used for, if any? Eg: power, wisdom, knowledge, Voodoo, alternative energy to sell to future extra terrestrial commodity speculators?

Where would be a rich place to register a claim? To go mining?

I had a vision of all those who had walked along the church path, around the church cemetery, stood at the church gates, church doors, inside the building and I then contemplated all the reasons they would be visiting such a place. The many emotions, feelings happy and sad.

The vision of a widow or brother came to mind, who had learned of their husband, brothers death in the far away trenches during WW1. Those families who had received notice that their loved ones had been killed in WW2 All those who had arrived at the church over the years to bury their children, mothers, fathers, grandparents. All those happy moments where couples were married in that one place. All the christenings, Worship, Praying in that one church. It’s purpose being to allow humans to face, expel, confront their feelings. All that spent “energy”

If only it could be mined and put to use.

So this got me thinking (purely hypothetical) where else would old and reciently human feelings be found in abundance if it was possible? If they could be quantified?

Maybe the oldest church in the country? Westminster abbey? A hospital? Stonehenge? Old Wembley stadium? Wandsworth Prison?

• in a persons mind. heart.

• I Be Thinking What A Beautiful New Born Day It Is .. <3

The Suns A Shining And Life Is Moving After Awaking To This New Born Day As The Sounds Of The Cars Make There Way Along The Busy Roads And Childrens Chitter Chat And Running Footsteps As Making There Way To School With There Parents As Some Dogs Are Barking In Distance And The Birds Sing As The Sun Shines Away And Makes It A Beautiful Full Of Life New Born Day:))

Hope You All Have A Happy Sunshine Full Of Life Day Filled With Love And Laughter And Happiness And Peace And You All Enjoy This Sunny Full Of Life Beautiful New Born Day :))):love:<3

• I am thinking 'I love it when you try to mend something you are a bit apprehensive about and it works'.....for the last couple of months my trucks steering wheel made a grating sound when you turn it , but only in the high position (column is adjustable ) . I worked out the fault was in the column , not any of the UJs , steering pump etc, and it was a bearing that needed lubricating , but to get to it I had to remove the steering wheel, and the seeing wheel has an air bag.which filled me with dread for the possibility of setting it off , but I found a tutorial on Youtube, and it worked ! Steering wheel off and a massive blast of wd40 , and all is good as new . :happydanc

• I am thinking 'I love it when you try to mend something you are a bit apprehensive about and it works'.....for the last couple of months my trucks steering wheel made a grating sound when you turn it , but only in the high position (column is adjustable ) . I worked out the fault was in the column , not any of the UJs , steering pump etc, and it was a bearing that needed lubricating , but to get to it I had to remove the steering wheel, and the seeing wheel has an air bag.which filled me with dread for the possibility of setting it off , but I found a tutorial on Youtube, and it worked ! Steering wheel off and a massive blast of wd40 , and all is good as new . :happydanc

i thought you were going to say you removed the traffic cone from underneath the truck. :D

• Im thinking of buying another bus. It's in Wales (Bangor way) and is the right price. Slightly bigger than Iris, the main thing is getting it up here, as it has no mot. I could book it in for mot here, and drive it up, but have no way to get down to Bangor to fetch it.

• which ever way you do it it will be expensive, to get transported about a grand, even if it drives ok and use trade plates , fuel at 20 mpg, trade plate and driver approx 200 quid, cheapest option is book mot and drive it, train 100 quid join breakdown another 100 quid be cheaper to buy one more expensive but closer to home

• Im thinking of buying another bus. It's in Wales (Bangor way) and is the right price. Slightly bigger than Iris, the main thing is getting it up here, as it has no mot. I could book it in for mot here, and drive it up, but have no way to get down to Bangor to fetch it.

If I was a bit closer,or at least in the same country I would of been more than happy to help you. Must be some other nice hippy on here who fancies a road trip through snowdonia !!!!

If she is the bus for you,then I hope that all fairs well between you and that Iris does not get too jealous!!

Bonne chance

love and stuff

fly xx

• thinking this child rearing stuff dont get any easier..trying to sort whos having who when,mixed in with work dates and keeping everyone happy and polite,doing my fekin head in right now and i should have bought that bottle of red in from the car..?x