Surgeon Brands patients internal organ with his initials

• Being unconscious and utterly at the mercy of a person who was trusted ,then being violated and assaulted ?Without conscious consent?..He just got a fine?The gravity of these offences is being overlooked because he is a great surgeon?8|

• Being unconscious and utterly at the mercy of a person who was trusted ,then being violated and assaulted ?Without conscious consent?..He just got a fine?The gravity of these offences is being overlooked because he is a great surgeon?8|

yes It’s crazy, just the fact the he deliberately damaged another persons otherwise healthy tissue is bad enough.

Saying that. When my ex was in surgery (having a Cesarian section) at the birth of my first child. I was in theatre with her. The opertunity for me to slip something into her open stomach cavity, like a gold sovereign (family heirloom) or a lucky silver coin. Did go through my mind. Ok I was young and I wouldn’t have risked it. The chances of something showing up on future X-ray’s would be grounds for divorce and I didn’t foresee a SHTF scenario or a need to smuggle wealth through a concentration camp. But it just goes to show. We all trust and being violated when most vulnerable just doesn’t get another thought.

• I think surgeons 'tagging' their work might be a good idea , and maybe helpful in later life if a problem occurs, they open you up , and have a shufty who was their last ...' oh , its one of Dr xxxx cut and shuts, soon sort this out, nurse pass me the no. 2 scrottling scraper ....'

• I think surgeons 'tagging' their work might be a good idea , and maybe helpful in later life if a problem occurs, they open you up , and have a shufty who was their last ...' oh , its one of Dr xxxx cut and shuts, soon sort this out, nurse pass me the no. 2 scrottling scraper ....'

Exactly. If you are going to sign your work then you are more likely to make a better job of it...

You can only accomplish your object in life by complete disregard of the opinions of other people.

• PMSL, in India it might be sensible to have our organs data tagged. Thieving buggers these days will nick the shoes off your horse while your riding it.

We could have our ID, national insurance number and medical records put on a pet microchip if we were overly concerned about misplaced medical records or at least a Postcode should we be found dead and away from home.