Dreams, AKA winning the lotto!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• My daughter spends money every week on lottery tickets, all wasted money. I feel desperately sorry for her, hoping and hoping that she will be able to stop drowning in debt.

Anyway, when I saw her the other day, she said she was going to buy an instant ticket and I tried to give her the tenner I had found so she wouldn't dig into her already meagre funds. She refused, even though I told her it was found money, and therefore lucky. Eventually, she allowed me to give her two and a half quid, weird amount, but there you go.

Came back with a ticket for me and one for herself. Mine got a fiver back. Hers was empty. ?

• Anyway, when I saw her the other day, she said she was going to buy an instant ticket and I tried to give her the tenner I had found so she wouldn't dig into her already meagre funds. She refused, even though I told her it was found money, and therefore lucky. Eventually, she allowed me to give her two and a half quid, weird amount, but there you go.

Came back with a ticket for me and one for herself. Mine got a fiver back. Hers was empty. ?

Does she play Lucky Dips all the time or use a strategy?