Is eating fish still good for us? Farmed Samon from the Baltic Sea anyone! Please watch Documentary

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYYf8cLUV5E

If like me you thought eating Farmed Salmon was good for our health due to the omega 3 etc. There’s every chance we could be eating far more harmful toxins in farmed fish to make any health benefits worthless in the short term, never mind the longterm. I’m not going to “try” to explain. Your better of hearing it from the horses mouth (horse meat?) Oh no, not again surely? Please take the time to watch the documentary if you ever eat farmed fish and really any processed fish products that may even contain fish pulp. Your health and mind could be at risk.

• 50mins documentary, first thoughts, toooo long but it's worth watching. The corrupt Norwegian bitch minister was quick to duck the interview and the panga also is an eye-opener, though I've never knowingly had it. Just wondering why Jamie Oliver or Hugh FW are not on the case or are we not letting this poisonous produce into the UK or are Tesco selling it already.

Soylent Green comes to mind.

• I've never wanted to eat farmed salmon - for one thing it tastes disgusting. I also think it's just as bad or even worse than battery chicken from an animal welfare point of view.

I have no idea why it's allowed at all :thumbdown:

' When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place '

• Just wondering why Jamie Oliver or Hugh FW are not on the case or are we not letting this poisonous produce into the UK or are Tesco selling it already.

Soylent Green comes to mind.

I wondered if this was widely known about, but since no testing on fish food had taken place (officially) and it was (routine) to purchase this fish food (for feeding farmed fish) in Europe. It wouldn’t suprise me if it’s used closer to home.

I don’t buy ready meals (fish based) but admit to having consumed a couple of coop fish pies reciently when they are in the reduced section. Just how far into the food chain this (panga) fish pulp goes is a mystery as labelling requirements are quite vague.

My concern is really for my partner, as she eats/cooks fresh Salmon on a regular basis. It’s taken her years to convince me to even try it and she needs to flake it in rice dish before I will admit the meal she cooked was delicious 😋

• I am waiting for Morrisons or Tesco to have whole salmon on special offer,i buy 4 fish to cut up and freeze.I'm surprised the FSA have not climbed all over this.

I will still eat it I'm not too worried about these things when I think about some of the

stuff I have slung down my neck,i wake up every day thinking it's a bonus.:)

• We do RTE salmon for tesco. Two bits for £4.50, £25 a kilo! Fuck knows who buys it, luckily there are plenty of overs which removes the need to buy it!

You can only accomplish your object in life by complete disregard of the opinions of other people.

• Asda are doing a 1kg side for a tenner. I was of two minds to visit town and get some for the freezer. It usually gives me gout if I overindulge but I'm not so hungry after seeing that vid.