Number sequences

• No idea where to ask this...
    I'm sure I've mentioned it before but anyone else see them?
    I obviously see 1111 alot and 2222 but it's now Palindrome (if that's the word) numbers
    Eg. 2112 1551 2002 and lots more but it's getting extremely regular, many times during the day.
    Even My birthday this year was 7102017
    What's it all about?

• I see them all the time and all very randomly.
    I almost always wake up and press my phone to see what time it is and it wil have a sequrnce of numbers ..a fewdays ago (oct 17) id dropped off in the after noon and display was 17 17 17 I glanced at my thermometer a few days ago it said time 2:39 temp 23.9 Ill often get ascending or descending sets of 4 numbers like 1527 (1,2,5,7) or 9271 (9,7,2,1) or like you.1111 7777 1234 5678 Ill open a book in a bookshop and it will.flop open at page.111 or.234 or 666.
    Rarely do i just see random numbers with no obvious sequence...even if i glance at a normal wall clock hands will.be 4 8 or 5 7 ...my.speedo mileage had 52225 on it when i glanced the other day.

So yeah weird....we iz special :insane: my mum said i was..:)

If you want to know more look.into Fibonacci numbers,golden rule,synchronicity,Gematria.
    Number sequences are important in tarot reading but i prefer to stick to science.

Probably not so coincidental since absolutely everything in the universe is governd by mathematics...its literally the one universal language everyone would kniw regardless of what part of it they originated.

Di occhi belli ne è pieno il mondo,ma di occhi che ti guardano con sincerità e amore, c'è ne sono pochi. :hippy:

The post was edited 2 times, last by NomadicRT ().

• I just searched and got....

[h=1]od[/h]

[od, ohd]

[h=3]noun[/h]

• a hypothetical force formerly held to pervade all nature and to manifest itself in magnetism, mesmerism, chemical action, etc.

Di occhi belli ne è pieno il mondo,ma di occhi che ti guardano con sincerità e amore, c'è ne sono pochi. :hippy:

Medical term Oculus dexter (right eye) Norse god OD (Odur)

Wow, that indicates much deeper intellect than I expected from the Bank of Scotland...

• members with more than five posts will not see this advert

• Freemasonry stretches a long way,the mythological,medical and finance :)

Ah, and here's me thinking it was just the police that were into the rolled up trousers, pinnys and funny handshakes...

Oh hang on you are still on about the Fibonacci sequence arent you...

There's no place like 11000000.10101000.00000001.00000001 :evil:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Daisysmum ().

• I keep seeing
    16 on all my wine bottles ...weird

I'm very intrigued by your wine bottle sequence... could you send me a few so that I could deliberate over it...

Possibly it would be best if they were full so that the holistic experience was not interrupted.

• Post by NomadicRT ().

The post was deleted, no further information is available.

• I'm very intrigued by your wine bottle sequence... could you send me a few so that I could deliberate over it...

Possibly it would be best if they were full so that the holistic experience was not interrupted.

I can send you pictures l,but ill have drink the wine out first or theyll be too heavy for standard first class post.

• I can send you pictures l,but ill have drink the wine out first or theyll be too heavy for standard first class post.

Awh, you could impregnate the pictures with wine...

No this is definitely spiraling too weirdly....... what can you expect when a bloke starts applying mathematics to rabbit sex.

• Awh, you could impregnate the pictures with wine...

No this is definitely spiraling too weirdly....... what can you expect when a bloke starts applying mathematics to rabbit sex.

Rabbits never struck me as terribly impressive mathematicians....theyre completely hopeless on string theory....not wishing to descriminate though,im sure theyre very talented in other areas...like rabbit sex.

• Sorry Lucy Lightbringer your threads been hijacked :D

Start a thread and leave it just sitting there its asking for trouble...like leaving knitting wool in the same room as kittens...

The post was edited 1 time, last by NomadicRT ().

• Sorry Lucy Lightbringer your threads been hijacked :D

Start a thread and leave it just sirting there its asking for trouble...like leaving knitting wool in the same room as kittens...

But if you leave the room is the kitten alive or dead?

• I shall consult Mr Schrodinger for advice on the subject......anyone have a ouija board...

But is he actually dead? In the 'many words' interpretation it you open the ...er...box...in one reality he will be dead but in another...

So what happens in our reality...

would that be Schrodinger's Schrodinger...?

• But is he actually dead? In the 'many words' interpretation it you open the ...er...box...in one reality he will be dead but in another...

So what happens in our reality...

would that be Schrodinger's Schrodinger...?

Yep, pretty sure thats off topic...