I want a partner!

• Killing woodworm indeed,I always held you in higher esteem than that :snub:

Anyone reading this,I believe that Cricket was talking metaphorically and no creatures were hurt in the making of this post !!!!

• Stop sounding so confused!

For fuck sake!

Firetree is confused alright,with all those locations of all those studs just waiting for a call from her lusty lips.Then IC ...OUR.. philosophical cuddle bug lovely was drawn into her wicked web... she thought,but he ended up diverted into pest control on his way.Some sexual infections lead too confusion though and logic and reason state that the more you sample the higher the chance of confusion.Im glad I diverted IC into pest control for all our sakes.Ever seen a video of a praying mantis sex session?=O

• Firetree is confused alright,with all those locations of all those studs just waiting for a call from her lusty lips.Then IC ...OUR.. philosophical cuddle bug lovely was drawn into her wicked web... she thought,but he ended up diverted into pest control on his way.Some sexual infections lead too confusion though and logic and reason state that the more you sample the higher the chance of confusion.Im glad I diverted IC into pest control for all our sakes.Ever seen a video of a praying mantis sex session?=O

Cricket, i don't know what you're trying to say!

If i wasn't so nice and cuddly, i think i would start getting upset!

Why are you talking for fire tree, and what the fuck is happening?

• I have no idea what's happening, but something is and I'm watching like the omnipotent being I am.

Can people, at the very least, leave issues from previous threads in the previous threads and focus on the current threads - and well I dunno if I'm barking up the wrong tree because I'm also confused :/

• I have no idea what's happening, but something is and I'm watching like the omnipotent being I am.

Can people, at the very least, leave issues from previous threads in the previous threads and focus on the current threads - and well I dunno if I'm barking up the wrong tree because I'm also confused :/

I have no idea.

Clearly, there are issues.

I pressed one button and quoted two people!

For sure i'll never do that again!

Fuck the lord and every other name it has, but i'm on the ball!

I'm going to try again so be patient with me.

• I have no idea.

Clearly, there are issues.

I have no idea what's happening, but something is and I'm watching like the omnipotent being I am.

I did it!

Both of you have no idea?

• I pressed one button and quoted two people!

For sure i'll never do that again!

Fuck the lord and every other name it has, but i'm on the ball!

I'm going to try again so be patient with me.

Oh no not you as well!!you are two quotes now..a spin on two people being you?Children play.when you stop playing you grow old.Paul is trying so hard to instill order.Naughty kids.He has none but he has us.Irony at its best.^^Sorry.got sidetracked having a laugh.I have just realised i thought i was on a different thread.This being the I want a partner thread NOT the child one...I had a partner now i have children,but i didnt want my partner anymore.ok?:)

• Its getting worrying again !!!

Cricket , you are my saviour,I think,actually now I am confused to. who was after me? what have I done?

I have just been sat here in my own little celibate space and sending out love,aaahhhhh,there lays the problem !!!!!

• Its getting worrying again !!!

Cricket , you are my saviour,I think,actually now I am confused to. who was after me? what have I done?

I have just been sat here in my own little celibate space and sending out love,aaahhhhh,there lays the problem !!!!!

you have done nothing.Firetree said she fancied you.Then you said you rush to her.i spoiled it as i was being naughty and also she was intending to lead you into wicked ways.Sending out love is what makes it worth trying to save you from wickedness.:Dx

• This is literally my life, I can't even get laid let alone a relationship. It's like I have a curse over my head, lol

Shame that most people can't understand that sort of lifestyle as being a choice and a perfectly nice choice to make. I just came across a guy on a dating site making excuses for why he's living in an 35ft american RV after his break up. I just had to message him and say, hey this is not a negative to be embarrassed about - this is cool! Sad that he has to feel embarrassed about it.

• This is literally my life, I can't even get laid let alone a relationship. It's like I have a curse over my head, lol

Shame that most people can't understand that sort of lifestyle as being a choice and a perfectly nice choice to make. I just came across a guy on a dating site making excuses for why he's living in an 35ft american RV after his break up. I just had to message him and say, hey this is not a negative to be embarrassed about - this is cool! Sad that he has to feel embarrassed about it.

It says you are engaged in your profile.

• I needed to look up that word then -- but absolutely not, I'm lovely ;)

It says you are engaged in your profile.

Gosh does it have that here? I had forgotten there was even a slot for that on my profile. I'll get it changed.

I 'was' engaged yes .... until a few months ago :(

• Some interesting reading and you are a flirty lot but then I guess that's the point? What am I looking for? not really sure. I've been married and that didn't work out, my fault, I worked all the time and wasn't listening to my wife at the time. I've been in a long term relation ship but that did't work out because my partner was great but saw me as raw material that needed to be dressed and sorted out in the end I was more of a pet than a person. One night stands? Nah, I can't do them I need to have a connection with someone to get physical with them. I love women but they scare the daylights out of me. Not sure where I'm going with this. Relationships are so difficult and I'm a simple soul living in a world of complexity where I don't know the rules or speak the language.

• Oooh dont be sacred Happyfat, maybe that's why you have been through it a bit and have been latched onto for that very reason, if someone shows weak or scared in their persona, some funny old sorts see that and think game on, that goes for men and women, not all but trust, there are those who prey on our vulnarabilities, we all have them in varying degree's.